onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Sure, appreciate it :D
Archive attached has global, config and main save

EDIT: Also, any idea how to edit Rulwe in if I didn't get him when I had the chance?
Hi again,

So I managed to fix G'linda's first quest in your switches. Her first quest wasn't listed as completed. So I changed switch 1048 to true. Now all you have to do is go back to the campsite and G'linda's 2nd quest will trigger automatically. For Rulwe that was a bit more involved. I had to change the switches 222, 224, and 225 to true. Then I had to go back to the dungeon/crypt that Rulwe was in and trigger the cutsecne/dialogue for them to join the party. They didn't automatically join. Now you can go back to castle Whitemoon at your leisure talk to Rulwe, and the Succubus, to get the ball rolling with the Rulwe content.

For the Xas Orc event I put Ruksana, and Clawyn in your party, and went up to the crowd/pillory in Xas. I changed the switches 918 and 926 to true. Normally this would be enough to trigger the scene, or the watching/stopping options. I would usually get errors with the image display though. However, while I was fiddling I think I found the error that caused the bug. All the way down at switch 4850, "RuksanaXasScene", was true, which shouldn't be the case. It should be false. So I switched that false, and the scene played out normally when I tested it. Which is great, I think that Ruksana dialogue switch was conflicting with the trigger/start of the event in Xas. Hopefully a dev can fix that.

Here's the . It starts your party off in Xas for the orc event, then you can be on your way to Slinsk for the G'linda quest, and then to Whitemoon to chat with Rulwe and the Succubus.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Hi again,

So I managed to fix G'linda's first quest in your switches. Her first quest wasn't listed as completed. So I changed switch 1048 to true. Now all you have to do is go back to the campsite and G'linda's 2nd quest will trigger automatically. For Rulwe that was a bit more involved. I had to change the switches 222, 224, and 225 to true. Then I had to go back to the dungeon/crypt that Rulwe was in and trigger the cutsecne/dialogue for them to join the party. They didn't automatically join. Now you can go back to castle Whitemoon at your leisure talk to Rulwe, and the Succubus, to get the ball rolling with the Rulwe content.

For the Xas Orc event I put Ruksana, and Clawyn in your party, and went up to the crowd/pillory in Xas. I changed the switches 918 and 926 to true. Normally this would be enough to trigger the scene, or the watching/stopping options. I would usually get errors with the image display though. However, while I was fiddling I think I found the error that caused the bug. All the way down at switch 4850, "RuksanaXasScene", was true, which shouldn't be the case. It should be false. So I switched that false, and the scene played out normally when I tested it. Which is great, I think that Ruksana dialogue switch was conflicting with the trigger/start of the event in Xas. Hopefully a dev can fix that.

Here's the Save Folder. It starts your party off in Xas for the orc event, then you can be on your way to Slinsk for the G'linda quest, and then to Whitemoon to chat with Rulwe and the Succubus.
Thank you so much!!! :D
That was much more complicated than I expected... do you have a list of the switches, or are you manually scrolling through and checking names? It'd be nice to be able to quickly find specific ones, but the save editor I've been using doesn't have any search function

EDIT: Oh, and how do I get my old saves to show up again? Also had a male playthrough that I wasn't too far into, but still an hour or two that I'd hate to lose

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you so much!!! :D
That was much more complicated than I expected... do you have a list of the switches, or are you manually scrolling through and checking names? It'd be nice to be able to quickly find specific ones, but the save editor I've been using doesn't have any search function

EDIT: Oh, and how do I get my old saves to show up again? Also had a male playthrough that I wasn't too far into, but still an hour or two that I'd hate to lose
What the fuck is this thing in my kitchen and why can't I interact with it
Did the new save I made overwrite a save of yours? If you have a copy of the old save folder try and get the save you want from there. Swap out the folders and save in different locations and then bring the male playthrough over. If it's an issue with the global or config save.(i.e. the save isn't showing up in the in-game menu). Make a new save male, whatever your name was, whatever your origin was, skip the tutorial, and save the game in Oakshire. Then copy your old male save onto/merge that save and it should register with the global or config save. (the time played might be off but the switches/variables will update). Or try and see if you have any auto or quicksaves of the male playthrough in slots 1 or 2.

If you have any other questions or need extra help just ask.

I use three different RPGM save editors with Roundscape. There's the save editor from this website. I posted a link in this thread; I mainly use that to change day to day things. I also use, ( ), to help use crtl+f and search for names of switches/variables. And another Japanese RPGM save editor, which has a lot of compatibility issues, to change the names of characters. I didn't know about the other two when I first started out, so yes I used to scroll through thousands of lines of switches and variables manually. It wasn't until I found the and the other Japanese save editor this year that I started to get quicker at searching.

As for your last question. That is the naga child from the Nadesha quest. I thought it was a random murlock easter egg for the longest time(actual years). Until a user connected the dots for me on this thread several months ago. The character sprite reminds me more of murlock than a naga in my defense. But yeah, if you spare the child in the naga quest it moves into the castle kitchen.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If it's an issue with the global or config save.(i.e. the save isn't showing up in the in-game menu). Make a new save male, whatever your name was, whatever your origin was, skip the tutorial, and save the game in Oakshire. Then copy your old male save onto/merge that save and it should register with the global or config save. (the time played might be off but the switches/variables will update).
Yeah, it was a globals issue - that took care of it :)

I use three different RPGM save editors with Roundscape. There's the save editor from this website. I posted a link in this thread; I mainly use that to change day to day things. I also use, , to help use crtl+f and search for names of switches/variables. And another Japanese RPGM save editor, which has a lot of compatibility issues, to change the names of characters.
Ah, awesome, thanks - that should make trying to figure things out myself a lot easier, heh.

As for your last question. That is the naga child from the Nadesha quest. I thought it was a random murlock easter egg for the longest time(actual years). Until a user connected the dots for me on this thread several months ago. The character sprite reminds me more of murlock than a naga in my defense. But yeah, if you spare the child in the naga quest it moves into the castle kitchen.
Ohhh okay... I did that quest weeks ago, so I couldn't even remember what the sprite looked like. Would be nice if it was clarified somewhere :p

Reactions: onyxmoose

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
If you have any other questions or need extra help just ask.
Actually, there is one other thing - despite following advice various people posted in this thread, I still somehow wound up with Rilke leaving. And none of the editing solutions other people have posted seem to work. Only clearly related switch I've been able to find is "RilkeLocked," which just seems to literally determine whether her house is locked, not anything relating to her plot status.
What other ones should I be looking for?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Actually, there is one other thing - despite following advice various people posted in this thread, I still somehow wound up with Rilke leaving. And none of the editing solutions other people have posted seem to work. Only clearly related switch I've been able to find is "RilkeLocked," which just seems to literally determine whether her house is locked, not anything relating to her plot status.
What other ones should I be looking for?
I think some of her dialogue is tied to the variables 919 and 920 if I remember correctly. Give her higher affection etc... I've always gotten her to stay. So I've never actually had to save edit her back in again. I did write a guide to the Rilke dialogue some time ago. I think it was actually one of the fist things I ever posted here. So if you search the thread, you should be able to find it for future reference if necessary.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I think some of her dialogue is tied to the variables 919 and 920 if I remember correctly. Give her higher affection etc... I've always gotten her to stay. So I've never actually had to save edit her back in again. I did write a guide to the Rilke dialogue some time ago. I think it was actually one of the fist things I ever posted here. So if you search the thread, you should be able to find it for future reference if necessary.
Yeah, tried messing with the variables too, but it seems like once she's left her letter it's too late for those to make a difference

hrhr

May 13, 2019
No, more updates to come.
But the main story is over, is it not? Not that I have anything against more scenes or even sidequests being added, I ask it merely so it's clear. To be honest, I'm looking forward to their next game, since I don't think the story will be developed further in this one. I've played 50 hours of it but I still haven't finished it, it saddens me a bit to think it'll be over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
how can i cheat, i tried the online editor but file doesnt work after i chnage how much gold i have
for rpg game u can use the Rpg maker save editor. it works really well

i found a version here but dont know how up to date it is
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

in the editor you can click on "advanced" and check the box "edit switches and variables". there you can find stats like the corruption to trigger easy the dirty scenes. but maybe dont touch so much there.. cause u can change quest and maybe break the game.

But safe things to change are something like money, items, party stats like bonus hp str etc and the corruption.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes