croPath

May 10, 2017
If you haven't figured it out yet: you need to reclaim Castle Whitemoon to the West of Oakshire first. (And get the succubus companion). Before continuing the main quest. Whitemoon is essentially your home base throughout the game.

That hitbox is always finicky. You're not the first one to have problems with it. (Myself included). If you still haven't gotten it, exit the cave, and then retry from every angle you can. Even outside what you think might not be the hitbox. If that still doesn't work, you can post your save file here, and I can get you past it.

Try out my save file here. It's right before the Tilan DLC starts, and it should have the unlocked gallery. Just be mindful there are some bugs in the gallery that will crash the game, especially for the female scenes in Oakshire and Summerdge that I've seen so far. (Some of the Carys Male scenes too). Also the Tilan DLC scenes are not updated in the gallery yet.

Redkinght hasn't fixed all the bugs in the gallery yet. They are a forum moderator here on F95 and Kaliyo's Discord. They're not actually one of the main developers of the game. More of a fan, with enough bravery and patience, to try and work through several years worth of the spaghetti code in Roundscape's files. So expect some delays. I would recommend using open save slots during the DLC. In order to save right before a Tilan sex scene. At least until a new patch is made for the game.

If you need to there is a cheat code for the Skip Combat Skill. It's 2931. Or upgrade the shit out of your weapons, like Eraser and Aetherius, and get dual wielding. If a Templar use Censure. Or if you want overkill save edit yourself the Soul Sword.

Make sure you have the 5.0B patch installed. The 5.0 game version had a bug where the emissary never showed up in the Castle to start the new DLC quest.

If you still haven't gotten her to stay, or haven't save edited it yourself. I wrote a guide sometime ago for Male players here.

In the south of Ornesse, there is a building with a guard stationed. You can use the empathy perk to get into the building, go through the sewers, or pick a lock.

The quest log has been bugged for awhile. It shouldn't stop at 20, it's just a lot of side quests don't show up or update properly. It used to be worse, and the devs have worked on it over the past couple years. (In different patches) It still has bugs though.

You can always try and use Redknight's pdf walkthrough for Roundscape. It hasn't been update for a few patches now, but it has most of the quest, side quests, and possible sex scenes/events listed if you need to check them/jog your memory.

For Fem MCs check out my post here. For Male MCs: Meredith, Clawyn, Ruksana, Tiah, Jenda and Jerrah, and Abby. You can also has sex with a pregnant Lizagon, dissatisfied with her husband, if you're into that sort of thing.
nope that save doesn't help , still keeps wanting a "completed main story"

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
nope that save doesn't help , still keeps wanting a "completed main story"
Did you merge save folders? Or completely swap out the folders?
Edit: I just redownloaded another version of RA to test the save. And it worked fine for me again pasting the new save folder in. Without any previous saves in the game files that is.

Last edited:

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I would like to start the Tilan story but don't know where it starts. I'm on act 3 and been to the throne room well over 15 times. Can anyone help with this ?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
So the only way to save Beatrice is to be a Templar knight well taht sucks got to kill her then to save her from her misery.

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
Only 1 big final update left, huh.
It was a wild ride and I am somehow sad that it will be over after that one.
Anyway I really hope there will be more stuff for Katelyn.
Like being able to marry her at the end. Pregnancy would be cool too. With male MC and a scene for female MC too, where both are pregnant. Fuck I would throw all my money at them for that.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Did you merge save folders? Or completely swap out the folders?
Edit: I just redownloaded another version of RA to test the save. And it worked fine for me again pasting the new save folder in. Without any previous saves in the game files that is.
tried both method. Using 5.0 b. Its either bugged to hell or the flag isn't in the saves

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
tried both method. Using 5.0 b. Its either bugged to hell or the flag isn't in the saves
Do any of the scenes show up, or are they all blacked out? For instance my game will still show the "Complete the main story to unlock the gallery cheat" even when all the scenes are unlocked. The flag should be in the saves. Although it's entirely possible some versions of 5.0b don't work properly with the gallery.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Do any of the scenes show up, or are they all blacked out? For instance my game will still show the "Complete the main story to unlock the gallery cheat" even when all the scenes are unlocked. The flag should be in the saves. Although it's entirely possible some versions of 5.0b don't work properly with the gallery.
no i still got some scenes blacked out. Newish ones if my guess is right

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
I've seen that the quest journal can be bugged with multiple quests, but I just started playing and it's not tracking any quests at all. Is that normal as well?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
no i still got some scenes blacked out. Newish ones if my guess is right
That's really weird. I don't know if it's just your game/download that's having the issues or not. The save worked for me on a different clean game download of 5.0b, full 4gb one not compressed, even in a different directory, on a different hard drive. Here's an image of my "new scenes". They're from the 4.8 version of the mod when Redknight ported it over to the full game. The new scenes from Tilan aren't in the game gallery yet.
image_2020-11-10_045824.png

Some people tend to get more bugs than others. For instance the gallery unlocker worked for me no problem. As I had already completed the game, but another user in this thread couldn't use the unlocker even after finishing the game. I'll try and look into it more. See if I can't figure out what's causing the potential bug and if there is a work around.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
It is, and I have some other questions about this dungeon. Is there any use for this Demon Eye in the other chest? Is there any way to get to the middle chest? And is the map called 'Level 1' because there are other levels?

EDIT: Ok, this is Level 2:
View attachment 50233

Is there something else I need to use before approaching the demon?
By chance do you, or anybody else, have a more complete screen shot of the path we need to take in this dungeon?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
By chance do you, or anybody else, have a more complete screen shot of the path we need to take in this dungeon?
In Ornesse, there is a shiny Red Orb in the open room to the left of where the Matriarch is. After you complete the Ornesse quest in Act 1. Go up to the orb and take a shard from it. (If I remember correctly, before the quest in Act 1 a Nexilim character stops you from taking the shard). Then go down to the dungeon and the floor puzzle. Before stepping on the puzzle, go to your inventory and use the shard. Then the correct path will light up.

Reactions: lucas69 and Mickiy

croPath

May 10, 2017
That's really weird. I don't know if it's just your game/download that's having the issues or not. The save worked for me on a different clean game download of 5.0b, full 4gb one not compressed, even in a different directory, on a different hard drive. Here's an image of my "new scenes". They're from the 4.8 version of the mod when Redknight ported it over to the full game. The new scenes from Tilan aren't in the game gallery yet.
View attachment 893310

Some people tend to get more bugs than others. For instance the gallery unlocker worked for me no problem. As I had already completed the game, but another user in this thread couldn't use the unlocker even after finishing the game. I'll try and look into it more. See if I can't figure out what's causing the potential bug and if there is a work around.
new scenes always worked its the other scenes

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, Im on the quest of the temple in Vesalia, but I cannot trigger it, Gajah is in my castle, but the Quest is mark as not completed. Im I doing something wrong or it is a bug? This doesn't allow me to end Act I. Also I've saved Summeredge but the Inn lady dosen't give me the quest for the furry character. Anyone can help me? thx

gragos

Jan 23, 2019
can some one tell how get all new scene in 5.0? like with Meredith in 2 act, and some in Tilian (i found only 5)
and what "An aftermath Sidequest"?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes