BortBit

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone know where the game is pulling the player character picture from in the party menu? I changed what I could find in the img folder for the "Hero" character, but it's still showing the default Male image for the PC when you open the game menu.

I thought it was the file in the www>img>titles for Char_6.png, but I've replaced it and it's still pulling that default male character from somewhere that I just can't find.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for the guide! Only the question is ripe, what needs to be done for the scene Katelyn in ruins in addition her first scene?
Nothing the conditions are just her first scene and that you still have Kat and Clawyn.

Bracco

Feb 1, 2018
I have the latest version of the game, how can I fix this?
and another problem, during the game my screen locks, but the sounds are heard that I select something

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I have a question, why after blue death's screen and restart PC my save files don't displayed? how can this be fixed? download again or what? I don't want lose 12 hours of gameplay.
I fear that global.rpgsave got corrupted. That file lists all your saves: if bugged, the game doesn't display your saves even if they actually exist.
Here's a dirty trick to restore it: move all your saves (file3.rpgsave, file5.rpgsave and so on: 6, 7, 13, 16, 19, 23, 24) in another folder; start a new game and save again in those same slots (#3, 5, 6, 7, 13, 16, 19, 23, 24; ignore slots #1 and #2, they are for autosaving); finally move your original saves back (overwrite the newly-created files). Do not touch config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave, the game should update them automatically.
I have the latest version of the game, how can I fix this?
and another problem, during the game my screen locks, but the sounds are heard that I select something
The first error should not been an issue. I think it happens because in the past you have played a game made with a more recent version of PRG Maker. As for the black screen, I have no clue, sorry.

Reactions: T800

Stagmar

Feb 6, 2019
I would have thought that after all these years they would have fixed the bugs that have been there forever. Too much to hope I guess.

Anonikus

Jul 24, 2020
someone have save file 100% gameplay?
I'm not sure that it is possible to make one 100% file with the way that corruption and sex choices work. Last time I played the gallery is unlocked in campaign, as oppsed to the main menu, on a save by save basis.

You would need at least 4 save files for full corrupted/uncorrupted for both player sexes, it gets worse if you also want every origin.

kyznec09

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys, how to break up the gallery in the game. I mean the game has a gallery and it can be unlocked completely after completing the game, but after the end I get to the main menu. I don't like the gallery mod because it is in English and not translated into Russian. By the way sorry for my English this is not my native language. P. s thank you for the answer in advance.

unexpiration

Feb 20, 2018
Um hey,Im going to start a new game and wonder if i should make a woman or male char.Im a degenerate who loves to be submissive,which way should i go?

Reactions: T800
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes