FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know where the cg image locate at? the gallery mode is completely broken, so just going extract it to save myself the headache of constantly have to deal with error and crashes.
if you manage to do it and upload a link, that'd be great. i'm pretty far ahead (finished chapter 1) but I only have 25 save-game slots, not enough for every scene and most of the gallery is bugged as hell.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
if you manage to do it and upload a link, that'd be great. i'm pretty far ahead (finished chapter 1) but I only have 25 save-game slots, not enough for every scene and most of the gallery is bugged as hell.
You can save your save files to another (backup) directory and reuse those save slots

Aug 30, 2019
okk , i got an error when i go to the tilan ,my desktop went black , how to pass the error? and nobody know where are the new scenes?

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
How do you get/trigger the Meredith dog scene. I can't figure it out and want to get that with the other scenes that unlock after.

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
In case anyone wants it, here's an apk I just made of 5.1.

Now while this apk works, you should all know that things can move kind of slow while walking around in the big open areas.

Second, in the Thief prologue and start of the main game, I had to rename several files that had the wrong capitalization, which can apparently cause problems on android. So if you do play this, if you ever get an image loading error, please let me know so that I can fix it and remake the apk. I'd do it all myself, and I will if I have to, but I don't have much free time to spend playing through the whole game fast, so any help would be great. :)

Enjoy. :)

Dicknash9

Nov 13, 2018
My game won't let me go to sleep in the castle because it triggers the broken mission where u need to follow the shadow, help?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
how many time do i have to go to her to ?
Not sure if it was mentioned but if you tell her to work at the brothel you can sleep with her directly if you tell her not to you need to wait until Act 2 and then talk to her you also need to say the right things.

So if your not in act 2+ it doesn't matter how many times you talk to her.

• Wow
Reactions: gomesa

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i need help with ruksana's quest, i got the axe and staff and i got the horse cum but it doesn't show in the quest log that i got the horse cum, even though she said after the horse scene she said head for the orc cave but i cant go in it

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes