Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
what do i need to get to finish milio's quest it doesnt show up in the quest log
On page one, there is a walkthrough that you can download. That will help with any questions that you might have, with the quest you are doing.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
About 2 hours in and am enjoying it so far except for the fact that there doesn't seem to be a way to heal your whole party without paying to recover at the inn. Like, I own a goddamn castle, why can't I just sleep there?

Or am I missing something?

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
On page one, there is a walkthrough that you can download. That will help with any questions that you might have, with the quest you are doing.
i have the walkthrough but it gets cut off before it tells u where do go after getting the quest from milio

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
i have the walkthrough but it gets cut off before it tells u where do go after getting the quest from milio
I take it, this is the quest you are talking about.

Milio the Shark

For males only. After completing the main quest in Veralia, talk to the man in front of the pier.

• Talk to Milio: enter the house with a star in the front and talk to the man, accept the quest. • Recover the parcel: it’s in the top barrel of

the pier, after picking it up go back for the reward.

*Here is the other. quest, since there are two of them.*

After completing the previous quest and in Act II, talk to Milio again for another quest.
• Kill Kalynda: she will be in the tavern by the beach, kill her complete the quest or let her escape (scene included for males), but fail.

Reward: 1000gp

Morality:

+3 if you let Kalynda escape -3 if you kill her

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
This is my save, as female noble, finished everything except Tilan, and Brothel (cuz they're not included in gallery)

Hacked money, corruption and affection, Xyless submission

Hacked combat power, exp for MC and some companions.

Hacked origin to also play as farmer, templar and soldier along side with noble (Vessuna map unlocked for noble and farmer, and farmer house in Slinsk unlocked for noble). But there are still some thing cant be unlocked like Beatrice character and some exclusive quests for each origin, and characteristic)

Hacked gallery unlocked (you can also use save file which already has gallery unlock cheat from 4.8 by redknight, it also work with later game versions. That mean gallery can be unlocked even if ur just start to play the game, just transfer gallery unlocked save from 4.8 - redknight gallery mod to 5.1 or whatever version)

If anyone wonder which software I used for cheat, I use RpgMakerSaveEdit (really useful for messing with variables, and change gender as well) and saveeditonline.com

Last edited:

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
well... you can be a motherfucker if you choose male mc with farmer or noble origin. Just visit the "inn" in slinsk for farmer origin and the club for noble origin(sorry i do not remember the name of the club). Same for female mc.
i did, it doesent trigger anything, mother is in a house in slink with the kids but i can only talk about how she is, help?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"males only" "one scene for female path"
I don't get games that have gender choice. Like every patch youd need to play trough both since the new scenes are split in half, what a fucking drag.

Reactions: Hollywoodn

Grayson Foxx

Jun 1, 2018
Does anyone else know where and when to find the second new NPC? I’ve been looking all around and can only find the dude in Oakshire in Act 2 who had me spy on his wife until I watched them bang.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
I get a reference error in the gallery. Not on all the scenes but a few of them. The one that is readily repeatable is Kat's second scene for Males. It errors out everytime.

Says ReferenceError:gameSwitches is not defined. Then lists several game_interpreter lines.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Half of this game's sex scenes are watching your companions get unavoidably railed by anyone and anything. Interesting at first, but just nasty after a while. The game also likes to make you feel bad for rejecting futas, and dear god, whoever that shitty artist who occasionally does the artwork needs practice. They are so bad.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes