Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.2] [Arvus Games] (3.83 GB rar win source)
993 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Note: the "pictures" folder which was made "hidden" by the dev (as a hidden system folder, for whatever (weird) reason it could be), is reverted to its normal/visible state.
EDIT. as per report of punhetas (thanks) here is the fix for missing images: (unrar into your compressed GAME/)

Last edited:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
THIS STUPID GAME CAN WANNA NOT START!!!! NOUSE IS NOT WORKING!!!!
AFTER I CHOUSE ORIGIN, I TRY CLICK TO START, BUT NOTHING F..CKING HAPPEN!!!!

mega101195

Aug 6, 2017
Can any1 help, how do i built 5 trust so i can hire the dwarven girl ? i try the persuade option but isnt working and cannot use the persuade item that i bought either....

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
Wow.....its been 3 years since I last played the game and even then I though the game had too much content. Just wow, this game is going to be a monster to finish and a good quality game too.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.2] [Arvus Games] (3.83 GB rar win source)
993 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Note: the "pictures" folder which was made "hidden" by the dev (as a hidden system folder, for whatever (weird) reason it could be), is reverted to its normal/visible state.
The new images are missing from this compression.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
D.VaBeast Yes it is but it can be buggy at times. It is quite good but it isn't the most balanced when it comes to gay content. It has one or two scenes and that is about it for players who like male on male content. So if you do you will be waiting a while for the content you want, however despite that it is quite varied fetish/content wise and most choices do matter to a significant extent.

Last edited:
Reactions: D.VaBeast

nuk

Jul 11, 2017
Gallery still broken for so long? This is pathetic. Why even work it into the game if you're going to just abandon it, let the guy who modded it in the first place do it

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Gallery still broken for so long? This is pathetic. Why even work it into the game if you're going to just abandon it, let the guy who modded it in the first place do it
The guy who did the mod, RedKnight I believe is working on it for them. The issue is due to the "spaghetti" code that most games like this develop.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes