Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Finally got around playing the game.
I played for a few hours but then felt kinda lost so I looked up guides, wikis and the comments here..... mistake

The game turned out to be something else from what I expected...
Seems there is no actualy romance in the game. All female characters fuck with other people or animals :/

Regardless if you have high affection and low corruption(its just way worse if they have high corruption), the female characters fuck others behind your back.
The cheating events happen regradless if you see them or not. So if you are not in the right place in the right time, the sex still happens. Its all cheating , cuckolding, sharing, open relationship type of BS

I started looking for infomation if there is a female character that does not fuck around, but there is none. All of them fuck around. Some less than others...

Worst part was when I found out that the mother is always a prostitute no matter what, Meredith being such a hoe even tho she gave a feeling of being good and innocent, Demoness just existing as a character. Did not find if we can remove her from the party entirely... Even worse, turns out you have to pick one of the whore female characters to marry in the end, wtf ?
Finding this out felt horrible.

On the bright side, I found this early, so I did not waste a lot of time playing this game.
Sadly I supported the dev on his patreon this month.

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Should You not end making this game already? Kinda hellish griding game this is.. Ending is set.. No matter how many new updates come out.. Ending still stays the same.. It's like meant to be played 1000 times before game get's it's final update and is finished.. Who in they'r right mind wants to play this game every single time new update comes out? I mean last time i played this was somewhere around 4. something maybe?? Now it's 5.2.. And last time i played til ending it took me around 80 hours.. So with every new update it's 80 hours gameplay.. 80+80+80+80+80 and so on.. With each update game get's little bigger also.. Hellish game.. Storywise best 4.. Art/visuals 8.. H-scene hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm.. 6 maybe.. But other than those three.. Updates -6, same ending and mid game updates only meant to grind again -10.. Ugh... End this game already.. Then it might be worth to play again.. Other than that.. Pointless to play right now..

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
any news on the update? I think it was supposed to come out today
Hey folks!
Hope you're excited for the second and final part of the Brothel Content!
Lots of new stuff
, make sure to check out the patchnotes.
In a week from now we'll have a new poll, similar to the last one, where you can decide what content we'll add to Roundscape in April and May!

In March we'll of course release a new Roundscape Update. It's going to be dark and mysterious. More information soon.

New Content
  • New Brothel Character - Hire an exotic Nexilim from Ornesse for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • New Brothel Character - Hire a feisty goblin for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • New Brothel Character - Hire a curvy minotaur for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • New Brothel Character - Hire a... secret character? Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • Fiery Fun - Two new CG Scenes for Male PC with Veronica
  • Radiant Quests - Complete radiant quests and gain Persuasion Power and Brothel Reputation in return.
  • Lady of the House - A new Event/Quest for when your brothel reaches max reputation. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • Gallery unlock - You can now unlock the gallery scenes by providing certain Items.
And of course a lot of smaller stuff that improve the immersion and soul of the brothel.
Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug where Meredith would disappear after her pregnancy
- Fixed several Gallery bugs, we're not all there yet but the gallery will be soon completely polished
- Fixed several smaller issues such as stuck parallax graphics and typos

Thank you for your support and trust, we hope you enjoy the new content.
We'll see you soon with the poll and the mysterious march update.
Stay tuned!
- Kal

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Hey folks!
Hope you're excited for the second and final part of the Brothel Content!
Lots of new stuff
, make sure to check out the patchnotes.
In a week from now we'll have a new poll, similar to the last one, where you can decide what content we'll add to Roundscape in April and May!

In March we'll of course release a new Roundscape Update. It's going to be dark and mysterious. More information soon.

New Content
  • New Brothel Character - Hire an exotic Nexilim from Ornesse for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • New Brothel Character - Hire a feisty goblin for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • New Brothel Character - Hire a curvy minotaur for your brothel. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • New Brothel Character - Hire a... secret character? Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • Fiery Fun - Two new CG Scenes for Male PC with Veronica
  • Radiant Quests - Complete radiant quests and gain Persuasion Power and Brothel Reputation in return.
  • Lady of the House - A new Event/Quest for when your brothel reaches max reputation. Includes a new CG Scene for both genders.
  • Gallery unlock - You can now unlock the gallery scenes by providing certain Items.
And of course a lot of smaller stuff that improve the immersion and soul of the brothel.
Bugfixes
- Fixed a bug where Meredith would disappear after her pregnancy
- Fixed several Gallery bugs, we're not all there yet but the gallery will be soon completely polished
- Fixed several smaller issues such as stuck parallax graphics and typos

Thank you for your support and trust, we hope you enjoy the new content.
We'll see you soon with the poll and the mysterious march update.
Stay tuned!
- Kal
Was it released or is it coming next month?

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I'd feel that they should make futa MC updates. Also one flaw that I have always noticed since the early version of the game, is that they make MC look and feel boring in comparison to the companions.

Reactions: MR_Hsan

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia v5.3

(~3.8 GB)

Reactions: gragos

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
I wish there were more repeatable events in the game, I know there are some but a lot of events are a one time thing like the brothel scenes which should be repeatable imo. Speaking of the brothel, can you make your orc companion work in there yet?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes