Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Not too sure if its me but using previous saves to complete the game it seems to freeze after you defeat the final boss ,which i have defeated numerous times because i want to get the unlock all scenes in the gallery in this version but the audio is still there so im unsure if it is a reported bug or if it is a PC issue on my end?

GigglingCock

Mar 16, 2019
lol game started in 2016 and still hasnt added the "unavoidable NTR" tag. Half of the artwork looks like it was drawn by a 2 year old and half the story was written drunk apparently. Not saying anything new but glad to see nothing changes on this particular sphere.
what unavoidable ntr are you talking about?

King5amebob

Mar 29, 2020
Has a option for only the updates files been provided before or will a full download be required again? Even though there is the compressed option doesnt it tone down the renders?

name

Mar 8, 2017
haven't played in a while, how many scenes has ruksana gotten in the past 3 updates or so? i like most of the girls but i mainly like her

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
So it seems they altered what you need to do to get the gallery however i dont know where to sacrifice anything unless i have to play through it again or whatever?

nuk

Jul 11, 2017
Full gallery save. Seems like they added most, if not all scenes to gallery?

If you want to unlock it on your save, edit switch #4671 and set to on/true. Click the skull at the top right to unlock the gallery
Tilan scenes and anything after Vesunna seem to be still missing, I thnk they only fixed the bugs

Aug 27, 2017
Are there any girl-on-girl scenes with Adime, either in the tavern where she initially works, in the castle brothel, or in Act 2?
if u choose her to leave brothel, then yes, 1 in act 2. if not, there a group w/ mc, adime and kat and some guys. and brothel update scenes, dunno whats there

thats all fo FMC ofc

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Full gallery save. Seems like they added most, if not all scenes to gallery?

If you want to unlock it on your save, edit switch #4671 and set to on/true. Click the skull at the top right to unlock the gallery
edit what?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes