Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wait fam. I've been thinking...
So, at the start of the game, when you do a few quests, Meredith will ask you to go to the nearest inn to rest.
When you go there, you have a choice :
1. Remove her top , so you can see he boobs
2. Go to sleep
Now what if that 1st option where she wakes up after we remove her top, is the "trigger" to her hoe phase for later ?
What if we just go to sleep ? Will that prevent her sleeping around later in the game ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Super Fun Game, Interesting plot, not done yet, but have to ask. One If MC Corruption gets high enough, Is She/He offered a deal from the baddies?. Second, I noticed above the TAG -TRANSFORMATION and thus far coming to the end of end of ACT I there is no transformation at all. Is it metaphoric transformation, as in Personality transformation. Merridith's personality transforming from an innocent to a very open-minded slut. I am just trying to understand is all. I like the story thus far. Zent has just joined the team. Would be cool if the Demoness convinces MC to turn Demoness, or Zent. "evil smirk". Regardless. Cheers.

Reactions: animr75

Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
The ninth girl is the married blonde woman from the couple you rescued in Oakshire after it was destroyed. Her name is Alice. She can be found in the "Quarters" of your castle after you rescue the couple.
Do you have a save right before the goblin and Veronica scene?

Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks! I have found the guy and completed the quest, which upgraded brothel reputation to to the last star. After that I got a scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also managed to find Alice, although I had to first go to Oakshire and find her in her house, I somehow missed them during my playthrough, lol.

Unfortunately, the Nexilim is nowhere to be found. I have completed the White District quest, but there are only 3 nexilim in the southern part of Ornesse(one at the road, one next to the carpets, and a guard) and none of them seems to be the one I should look for.
Do you have a save before the Veronica scene?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Wait fam. I've been thinking...
So, at the start of the game, when you do a few quests, Meredith will ask you to go to the nearest inn to rest.
When you go there, you have a choice :
1. Remove her top , so you can see he boobs
2. Go to sleep
Now what if that 1st option where she wakes up after we remove her top, is the "trigger" to her hoe phase for later ?
What if we just go to sleep ? Will that prevent her sleeping around later in the game ?
It doesn't have any "major" effect on her any more than other choices throughout the game.

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
It doesn't have any "major" effect on her any more than other choices throughout the game.

Damn that sucks. I have been theorycrafting on ways to avoid Meredith becomming a whore.
For example, if we never pick up the dog , she will never even get the opportunity to fuck it.
Its sad we must resort to such lengths lol, since not one of the girls is loyal, even after their romance scenes

Another example is the side quest where you meet that creature Ruwe that fucks the girls in the castle. If you choose to attack it, it never joins the party. So like this, it never gets the chance to sleep with the girls.

And I think we should do everything possible to avoid increasing Meredith's corruption.
In that 1st scene in the inn where we peek at her boobs, its best to "take a closer look" but then when we get the option to remove her top, we should just instead "go to sleep". Like this we increase her Affection(because we agree to rest when she asked for it), but we dont raise her Corruption.

Last edited:

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
So i bugged out by speeding through the upgrades for the brothel and now veronica seems to i think i've already recruited the prelek girl, I've only recruited the succubus, drawf and goblin though. She also is shown as having a quest but if i ask what can i do, nothing happens, not even any dialogue. I thought it was a minor glitch at first and would correct itself, but now that i have more quest with this version i think the questline might be perma-broken for me. Anyone happen to know if i can fix it by reaching the point where i can recruit the prelek girl or am i going to have to load back by 18 hours? just asking here since nothing came up in the search thread and i'd rather not keep going just to have to load back by 30+ hours?

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
someone has a guide for brothel quest/companion?

how the prison works? I see i get prisoners after defending the castle, what is their purpose?

cscorp

Dec 22, 2018
So I think I messed up with the Sex crazed guard girl and she won't talk to me. Is there a way to fix that?

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Damn that sucks. I have been theorycrafting on ways to avoid Meredith becomming a whore.
For example, if we never pick up the dog , she will never even get the opportunity to fuck it.
Its sad we must resort to such lengths lol, since not one of the girls is loyal, even after their romance scenes

Another example is the side quest where you meet that creature Ruwe that fucks the girls in the castle. If you choose to attack it, it never joins the party. So like this, it never gets the chance to sleep with the girls.

And I think we should do everything possible to avoid increasing Meredith's corruption.
In that 1st scene in the inn where we peek at her boobs, its best to "take a closer look" but then when we get the option to remove her top, we should just instead "go to sleep". Like this we increase her Affection(because we agree to rest when she asked for it), but we dont raise her Corruption.
I think it is possible to keep her corruption fairly low, but it would require a lot of effort and would force you to avoid many of her other scenes. It seems they made it her destiny to be a slut.

Reactions: Limited20

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
I played it long ago and didn't saw any gay/trap content, can anyone post a pic or two to show some example ? and I see a lot of "futa on female" in there but any "futa on male" ? cuz having nothing but casual sex as male char with fem chars is kinda to generic for such game ;)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes