alkob

Jan 12, 2020
I have like 10 saves I've used for major decisions. I'll try those to see if it works or not but my main one is not working at all. It's also funny because for some reason, I can now progress with the witch in the prison. Before I would click on her but nothing would work. Now I finally saw her scenes lol.

Guess it's 1 step forward and 2 steps back lmao.
So I tried few things about the persuading minigame.
And here is the procedure which work for me
1. Buy the persuasion power from Veronica
2. Play the persuasion minigame until you obtain enough trust points
3. Then choose Hire

If you choose persuade the girl without persuasive power it will close the dialog without any notification why.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
3. Then choose Hire

If you choose persuade the girl without persuasive power it will close the dialog without any notification why.
That's the thing, I have. I have like 200+ Persuasion already but I can't even begin the minigame because it closes the dialog box every time.

I've tried buying just the 1 Persuasion and nothing. I've tried buying 10 and nothing. 25 also does nothing.

alkob

Jan 12, 2020
In that case it is probably because of the older saves.
That's pity. Hopefully they will fix it in the next update.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
3. Then choose Hire

I'd like to add that persuasion points are expendable amount of tries in card minigame. Yes, you expend them after you buy them. Its not a stat as someone might think at the first glance, it is a resource, basically.

It does not sound too good, since they cost 250 gold each, which turns into quite a sum when you buy them a lot. And trust points you earn through the minigame are also an expendable resource.

But there is the kicker: both types of points are not only expandable - they also stay with you.

For example, when I started brothel quests I used a shitload of money to buy some 40-50 persuasiot points. When I recruited dwarf girl, I spent most of them on acquaring, IIRC, 17 trust points.

It means that after I hired dwarf girl for 3 trust points, I have another 14 left to hire several more girls later.

TL;DR: just buy a lot of persuasion and try to win a lot of trust on your first quest and do not bother about persuasion for a while.

Just wanted to make matter clear to whoever is going to read this post.

Reactions: Kiro4139

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I see this game has sex selection. Important question: does the male MC takes dick at any point?
Certainly in two scenes with futas. Another three scenes for handjobs on futas. At least two scenes with him being gay dom. Dunno if there are scenes with him being gay sub.

There is a gay tag.
There are scenes with malePC taking dick from another male? Not futa on male, not giving dick to another male - taking from one. There are such scenes?

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Certainly in two scenes with futas. Another three scenes for handjobs on futas. At least two scenes with him being gay dom. Dunno if there are scenes with him being gay sub.

There are scenes with malePC taking dick from another male? Not futa on male, not giving dick to another male - taking from one. There are such scenes?
Yes there are Male MC on Male scenes. I have not seen them myself tho, as Im not into such things.

There is a femboy and two young male elves who can be fucked by MalePC or NPC guy. (from a comment here, use the search function and find out if there is more gay content)

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Yes there are Male MC on Male scenes. I have not seen them myself tho, as Im not into such things.

There is a femboy and two young male elves who can be fucked by MalePC or NPC guy. (from a comment here, use the search function and find out if there is more gay content)
Person was asking about malePC taking dick. I saw and mentioned these two scenes already and there malePC fucks, not gets fucked. Caelan, your trap envoy from Summeredge from whom you buy valor gem stuff, and two young elves from Xas museum.

As for the search - maybe I will use it, thanks.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
free a chest that is entangled in the roots of a tree in Act 1
Have 15 morality points or more. The chest contains powerful sword.

The sword in stone in Oakshire could also be picked, but it requires 50 morality or more.

No idea what ogre you are talking about though.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
when act 1 begins you go up the road to the top to roseville and then turn left you go straight and then go up to the building and there's a guard you go up the stairs there's an ogre behind the bars you talk to him and he says you need to steal the key from the guard to get it out
You mean, like, guard tower in the bandit-infested forest to the top then to the left of Oakshire? There is only female guard that gives malePC blowjob.

Maybe you mean Slinsk prison to the left from where vine-covered chest is located?

meitham

Feb 15, 2020
how can i open Elizabeth's Old House ?when i want to go to slinks this message came and
The nearest abandoned house is Elizabeth's Old House how can i open it?

bandicam 2021-03-19 23-36-34-135.jpg

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
how can i open Elizabeth's Old House ?when i want to go to slinks this message came and
The nearest abandoned house is Elizabeth's Old House how can i open it?

View attachment 1092738
First - IIRC, message on your screenshot refers to Ruskana's camp to the north, that you must visit before Slinsk.

Second - to visit Elizabeth's house you must take her quest. I do not remember either she gives you key as an item, or door just becomes open, but nevertheless after taking her quest you may enter her house.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i go to Ruskana's camp and after that game give me this 3 mission and after that the i want to go to slinks game give me that message again
View attachment 1092833
IIRC, click on every one then choose "we will start with this task" (something like that) in one of these options or something like that. Then you sleep at her camp with option for her scene - just be respectfucl to her and do not turn her off.

This game need to be remade in similar engines to Baldur's Gate 3.
The main upside of this game is that RPG maker MV takes considerably less time and effort to make game with compared to whatever engine BG3 is on. It is called RPG maker for a reason, kek. Besides, erotic arts for this game won't work as well in 3d - imagine transition from relatively modern 3d into scenes. Would be odd, compared to current 2d to 2d.

Last edited:

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
when act 1 begins you go up the road to the top to roseville and then turn left you go straight and then go up to the building and there's a guard you go up the stairs there's an ogre behind the bars you talk to him and he says you need to steal the key from the guard to get it out
She is actually a goblin, not an ogre.
I have not done the quest for the bordello, but I think she is part of that now.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
She is actually a goblin, not an ogre.
I have not done the quest for the bordello, but I think she is part of that now.
Yes she is. You should go to Slinsk prison, get the scene with her and then commend her for good behavior to prison guard. After you do first (or second?) quest in brothel and return there, she will be talking with Madam Veronica. You can choose right dialogue options to recruit her. After you do it, you can see the second scene with her working there.

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
Hm i cant finish the quest, A mysterious Call i think i killed the boss but now ican go to act 2. Soneone an Idea?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes