The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
One thing I wish they'd do is look at updating the classes. Sadly with the class mod effectively dead, I have to go back to older saves before I used that mod and redo already did content with the base classes.

RedR

Jun 2, 2018
Well, I guess this game will never get its final version. It isn't bad and totally understandable, money flows, I just don't like playing still development games...

Baratume

Apr 29, 2017
Of course I find it the moment I make the post. For those like me who miss basic things, it is right above where the gentleman gives you the letter.
Thanks for the help ! was also kinda lost xD
Also, i think you need to bet at the ACT 2 at least ? (tried my save at ACT 1 and i wasn't given a letter, but when i loaded one that was at least in the ACT 2, the NPC appeared)
(MAP : first map to the right of the Summeredge crystal)

Reactions: comrade007

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I tried out this game maybe 6 months ago and just dropped it for no real reason, and now it feels like a pain to have to do it all over again, ah well, at least I can corrupt the church properly this time as I sort of missed it the first time around :)

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
where is the 6 new scenes? Cuz i dont know if gallery unlocked works on this. Or could you give me number of finishing act 2 varible.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
What would a class tier list look like?

I know some think that doesn't matter but the mechanics exist and I like that sort of thing.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes