GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
There is a hidden folder at Roundscape\www\img\pictures containing all the cg. You can find it by going into the roundscape folder and do a windows explorer search for a character name for example clawyn. You should see the results and with right-click on it you can go to the file path of the picture.
BTW, using your advice I looked at Mansion scenes we tried so desperately to unlock. There are:
1) corrupted father on femPC;
2) pure daughter with malePC;
3) pure daughter with femPC;
4) corrupted father on daughter;
5) corrupted mother on son;
6) pure mother and daughter with malePC;
7) corrupted mother and daughter with malePC.

This patch introduced 6 new scenes. Here we see 7 scenes. But scenes 6 and 7 are basically the same. Which almost certainly means that all 6 scenes are identified and are Mansion-related.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i ment after the erkis rest or what is was called i really enjoyed this game
They had a poll not that long ago for the community to vote on the next update. Don't know what ended up winning but one of the options was rebuilding the town your castle resides in. Other options were also DLC area including a Tower that's referenced a bit within the story's lore.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
They had a poll not that long ago for the community to vote on the next update. Don't know what ended up winning but one of the options was rebuilding the town your castle resides in. Other options were also DLC area including a Tower that's referenced a bit within the story's lore.
Rebuilding Oakshire won the vote.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

BaLtOzar374

Oct 16, 2020
BTW, using your advice I looked at Mansion scenes we tried so desperately to unlock. There are:
1) corrupted father on femPC;
2) pure daughter with malePC;
3) pure daughter with femPC;
4) corrupted father on daughter;
5) corrupted mother on son;
6) pure mother and daughter with malePC;
7) corrupted mother and daughter with malePC.

This patch introduced 6 new scenes. Here we see 7 scenes. But scenes 6 and 7 are basically the same. Which almost certainly means that all 6 scenes are identified and are Mansion-related.
Were you able to get 6 and 7 scenes?

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
ya i notice a few things on the map that we never visted and then i gues ill just wait for the next update to do a new run

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone else unable to trigger "stay true" quest ? skipped strait to bathhouse
It should trigger after Summeredge. I suggest trying few scenes with her - I had this issue with some other companion quests and scenes, when they activated way after I expected them to. Each time unlocking more scenes worked.

how do u save the nun g'linda?
After ActI? Go right from Oakshire warp crystal, then top, then across the bridge and onto the map between Oakshire and Slinsk. On that map go right - on its right side new exit has appeared. In the next area you will find G'Linda. You can help her save her bull, watch scene, invite her and the bull to live on your Castle - there are several dialogue options.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
where is Whitemoon Castle in the game need directions.
Go left from warp crystal thingie in Oakshire (first town). Castle is the most vital area in the game that acts as your base of operation, houses your companions and various other NPCs, gives you quests, etc.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Are the scenes only from quests and talking or are there scenes from combat?
Extremely rare. If you defeat witch Adel in Summeredge, you can have your way with her as both male and female. IIRC, if you went into a tent in Ruksana's camp as a female and lose a fight with orcs there, they will rape you. At least is worked that way in older versions. I guess there are few other examples, but I don't recall 'em.

mokou123

Apr 23, 2021
I'm having some issue unlocking two scenes, does anyone know how to trigger them?

First one's Fem!PC with Gajah, the guide says it should trigger after the Cerberus scene and before the end of Act 2, but every time I talk to him in the Conference Room, I just get generic dialogue.

Second one's Zent with Fem!PC, I saw CGs where he eats her out inside the castle, then they fuck. I thought it might be one of the scenes you can get after sleeping in your room, but no-go... unless I'm missing some requirement?

i cant recuit for brothel some one help
I think the brothel is bugged - the furthest I could get was the dwarf employee, after that there's no more dialogue from the Mistress.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes