Mar 6, 2018
I found these 2 scenes in the img/pictures folder but I have absolutely no idea how to trigger them in the game and they arenot in the gallery too. Anybody knows how to trigger them?
Well the Kathe or sister in armor, I got her to trigger by going in the woods by the castle. The Xyless, FemMC, wolf threesome maybe bugged. I got it to work with edited save file. But so post to work by Being FemMC with Xyless being your slave and moving her to another room. That's all I got :/

NinjaSlush

Jan 10, 2019
anyone got a save file with the gallery unlocked for pc.

i already finished act 2 and put in over 20hrs but barely have any valor gems to unlock it myself.

Studioboi

Aug 20, 2020
I completed this game ages ago but unfortunately my save file was deleted. I've noticed the recent updates and I'm just wondering if it's worth playing it again and if so could someone send a full file, please. I don't wanna be playing from the start again. Fucking took me ages to finish, loll!

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
Well the Kathe or sister in armor, I got her to trigger by going in the woods by the castle. The Xyless, FemMC, wolf threesome maybe bugged. I got it to work with edited save file. But so post to work by Being FemMC with Xyless being your slave and moving her to another room. That's all I got :/
how do u trigger FMC, Xyless and Wolf scene?? which switch in the save? and which room?

Tuusi88

Dec 27, 2018
Hi, i have a issue in player bed room in castle. It shows Q mark like there is some event when going to sleep but then the screen goes black for a moment and then gomes back but nothing has happened. Any ideas ? I am in act 3.

Mar 6, 2018
how do u trigger FMC, Xyless and Wolf scene?? which switch in the save? and which room?
The switch or really [value 1075] set to 5. Guest room second floor of the castle. the switch number is 4277, I think to unlock it.

As a side note I made a fan edit of one of the photos first time trying tell me what you think.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
hi i have couple questions

1 - what is best to play male or female for the story and who have more content
2 -love or corruption rout and does it affect character to be a hero or a villain
3 - is there any character in the game the well live your party if you become a good or bad

thank you and i hope i get answers for my questions

Aug 27, 2017
hi i have couple questions

1 - what is best to play male or female for the story and who have more content
2 -love or corruption rout and does it affect character to be a hero or a villain
3 - is there any character in the game the well live your party if you become a good or bad

thank you and i hope i get answers for my questions
1 - they mostly equally bout content. on my opinion FMC has more kinky stuff like bestiality, gangbangs etc, but still MMC has a lot of uniq content, worth to try atleast
2 - u can corrupt and affect ur teammates, which lead to some new scenes and new text during them
3 - couple

Reactions: supernova25
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes