flossy123

Jun 7, 2017

here you go

• New Quest
    Join Kara in her final fight against the mysterious demon.
    Features two new CG Scenes. Kara can be found in the Castle Garden.
  • New Path
    A new Storyline has been added for the Farm Origin. This one is highly optional and triggers during Act 3. Features three new CG SCenes.
  • New Encounter
    A new sexy encounter with Meredith being pushed by our Succubus. Features a new CG Scene. Triggers in the Jail after experiencing the Succubus Scene with her summons.
  • New Brothel Scene
    A new brothel Scene exclusive for the Noble Origin. Requires to have at least three hired girls.
  • Valor Gem Rework
    All Faction NPCs in the meeting room now feature a shop. Each NPC offers one Class you can buy.
  • Valor Quests
    Mini Quests you can get after Act 1 from the Meeting Room Map. Each Quest grants three Valor Gems
  • New Class: Samurai
    A heavy-hitting class with a focus on evasion and counter states.
  • New Class: Paragon
    A heroic class with a focus on team buffs. Switch between four passive auras.
  • New Class: Arcanist
    An allrounder magic class. Use all four elements to your advantage.
  • New Class: Reaver
    A dangerous melee class. Take damage to cause massive damage.
  • New Items
    Many new legendary Items have been added to the game
  • Legendary Orbs
    Eight legendary orbs have been added to the game. Their drop chance is pretty low but they grant massive boosts.
  • Visual Improvements
    Small visual improvements have been made to several maps such as the player castle, the desert of Ornesse, and more.
Thank you for your support and trust! We hope you enjoy the new content.

- Kal

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
What's the roadmap for this game? I played through it once a couple years ago and would like to again once it's done.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, new to the game. And I'm getting the impression that the dev wanted to make an rpg, not a sex game. I'm a about an hour in and I've seen 2 and 1/2 sex scenes, none of which are repeatable (I know there's the memories in the castle, but I like lead-ups). Does this pick up in pace later on, or is this a super slow burn? Or is this more "defeat scenario" oriented and I've already missed a bunch because I don't try to lose?
If you lose a fight, you're dead. There are a couple of side quests that have lose n fucks but the game is an RPG so if you lose fights it's game over.

There are tons of scenes but they are spread out and some scenes just involve companions getting fucked.

I have one question which is a make or break; can you get characters pregnant repeatedly from the same father, without limit?
Female MC can be impregnated by a few different MC's but not the same father repeatedly.

Companions only have 1 preg scene with the male MC and there are a couple of other pregnancies but not repeatable.

So, no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Furmilk

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So, is there any more xyless scenes after the staff thing?
as a femdom and ntr lover that scene was amazing, but is there any more? Kind of sucks when a game can do a great scene like that and then abandon the whole concept.
*Pointing gun to head* Kill me!

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
I had an old save for this game many versions back that was at endgame, I am tempted to make a male this time around but I know that they have so many female mc interactions idk if it would be worth it. Looking forward to replaying it from scratch either way.

Beru-kun

Jun 4, 2017
So the "completed" tag was removed :unsure:
I thought it was finished since there was already endings to both famale and male roule XD anyway hope they add something cool :p

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes