Mr. Tsurandir

Oct 18, 2018
Always nice to have updates, but fix the gallery already, please. For example, not having the ice queen image but the "cursed" futa girl intead is quite depressing, since i'm not that kind of player.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dang, i am not sure how to trigger it then. that is what worked for me. I was wandering around slinsk and when I came out of the inn it triggered a scene with a man talking to the mother. That started the quest chain.

Edit: this was as Male Farmer Origin right at the end of Chapter 3.
You got a save you can toss our way?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Trying to do the rebuild oakshire quest, but its not in the journal nor the walkthrough in fact the journal seems to be broken, I've already beat the death god versions ago but its still talking about, "go to slinks to fight the death god.

Also I found the new classes, especially arcanist I like the idea but hate that every spell cost tp for some freaking reason I really hate that, not I need to find a way to start with or build tp without depending on

Last edited:

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.6] [Arvus Games] ORIGINAL SIZE: 3.86GB

Compressed version for WINDOWS (1.92GB):
more mirrors later

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
can i see all the endings and routes then for the male route in one playthrough excluding the origin unique ones?
You can see 99% of the scenes in the gallery, be they with the male or female PC, but you need to reach the 3rd act and use some in-game items to unlock it.

Were you complaining about bugs i may have agreed but calling this game low effort? That is nowhere near the truth.
Nah, it is pretty low quality. The DLCs are pretty great, the product of self-contained stories and reliably good art, but the main game itself is a mess of bugs, weird story-telling, bad pacing, half-implemented shit and all around weird stuff. Like, they've implemented the castle ages ago and it still sticks out like a sore thumb, not mentioning how they've yet to remove some callbacks to the old campsite.

Honestly, i wish they'd stop releasing new content and just went back to polish what is already there. This game could legit be ten times as good as it is if it wasn't so painfully half-baked.

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
is it possible to get rilke pregnant? she says she isnt sure if she can which leaves an open end there.

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Have they finally fixed the gallery or is still missing like half a year worth of updates? For me "new stuff" is still the dwarf wife scene and fire+ice spirits.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
says
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there any information with,? like description how to get it and what status their got?. its like in the walkthrough last patch

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes