demon1

Mar 6, 2018
Uh I don't know how to do it manually, but for whatever reason if you walk into the left wing (your room wing) of the castle the code deactivates itself, and you go back to normal speed till you put the code back in.
I wish that was the case but my games moves at superspeed even after going into the west wing. In addition, the intro to my game is sped up, I dont know but i appeceiate the effort.

barnabe400

Jun 14, 2017

Roundscape - Community Scene Event

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
an hour in and i still can't decide which gender should i pick, fuck.
anyone have recommendation? i read somewhere in the thread that male mc is more "vanilla", while the female mc is more kinky. is it true?
usually with games that has many paths i just install the gallery mod and see which scenes i prefer and go to that path. but this game don't have updated mod.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
an hour in and i still can't decide which gender should i pick, fuck.
anyone have recommendation? i read somewhere in the thread that male mc is more "vanilla", while the female mc is more kinky. is it true?
usually with games that has many paths i just install the gallery mod and see which scenes i prefer and go to that path. but this game don't have updated mod.
It's true, the female path has bestiality, while the male has none it. Edit: There is no bestiality where the male MC gets it himself, but he can watch or take part in at last one group activity - if I remember right. The male mc has more with your companions I think.

While I usually aren't the type for that, I suggest runs with both. It has enough content that it shouldn't get boring. Maybe wait for the final update, saves won't be compatible (again :mad:). I'm not sure if there is a release date for that yet..

Last edited:
Reactions: T800 and sonolfal

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Not entirely correct, if I may add. There is a least one scene with malePC on Rucksana, then guards on her, then dog on her (each step optional). Also, I am not sure Succubus' bestiality happens for both male and female routes.
Yeah you are right, I forgot about that, I was just thinking if the malePC would be the reciever or giver and not if he was just watching or any group activities.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
It's true, the female path has bestiality, while the male has none it. Edit: There is no bestiality where the male MC gets it himself, but he can watch or take part in at last one group activity - if I remember right. The male mc has more with your companions I think.

While I usually aren't the type for that, I suggest runs with both. It has enough content that it shouldn't get boring. Maybe wait for the final update, saves won't be compatible (again :mad:). I'm not sure if there is a release date for that yet..
Because apparently all the devs that add bestiality are terrified of female animals.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Which route has more futa content?

If I go female, is it possible to TF into futa?

Is there transformation content TO the male protag in the male path?

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
Which route has more futa content?

If I go female, is it possible to TF into futa?

Is there transformation content TO the male protag in the male path?
fmc can be futa in some scenes (i really remember only 2, but still). i don't think mmc can change into woman, but w/ mmc u have atleast 1 scene, where ur male comrade transform into woman
which route is more futa? i dunno, i guess there some uniq scenes w/ ur futa followers on mmc path, but for fmc she can do futa things w/ some npcs

Reactions: Catwashere

willhitman47

Apr 27, 2022
i need help, i can't buy some armor or blades and another stuff's in certain inn or blacksmiths, i have the money, what is wrong?

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I gotta ask why is there no sharing tag? I'm not trying to start anything but there's definitely sharing content so it just seems like a missing tag.

Reactions: Maciswack
Feb 17, 2022
I gotta ask why is there no sharing tag? I'm not trying to start anything but there's definitely sharing content so it just seems like a missing tag.
This game is in the protected class by the mods here on F95. So don't bother mentioning sharing or the 3 letter word, your post will be deleted and you will get an instant threadban even if the game ABSOUTELY deserves both tags and has for a very long time.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
This game is in the protected class by the mods here on F95. So don't bother mentioning sharing or the 3 letter word, your post will be deleted and you will get an instant threadban even if the game ABSOUTELY deserves both tags and has for a very long time.
i get the 3 letter tag could be argued i guess thats why i didnt ask about it but the share one is defiantly in this.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes