syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Unrelated, best place to grind out Cores in act 1? I've got plenty of dosh as this point, but not enough cores to crack open.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Does anyone else experience the protagonist basically being invisible in combat while using the Eldritch archer class? I can still attack, but my character sprite is missing leaving only the shadow on the ground to indicate that they are in fact there x3

Edit: The issue somehow solved itself on its own.

Edit 2: As others have said, it seems like sleeping with the dragon messes up the pregnancy. You won't pop the egg until you have sex with someone else who also impregnates you, and when it pops you're told you're pregnant with the egg and the other child as well. Afterwards the egg, nor the child is anywhere to be found in the castle. This has happened to me in two different playthroughs now, so I'm certain the problem is the dragon, since this time I waited until chapter 3 before sleeping with him, which meant it wasn't related to the occasional bug where you see the goddess on repeat. So people DON'T sleep with the dragon, because it WILL mess up the following pregnancy, as well as the dragon pregnancy itself.

Edit 3: Apparently it wasn't exclusively the dragon. It appears that the pregnancy system itself is flawed for allowing you to become pregnant with multiple kids causing the bug to happen. Pretty disappointing but oh well.

Last edited:

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Do you know what they’re adding? Apparently there was a poll but I can’t see the results
There is still no final info on the update. sorry. But they are polishing it as good as they can. And in my opinion they have already delivered a really hot and great game. And a good RPG too.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
Combat question about Tishtyra.
I'm almost done with Act 1, have her leveled to about 21.
She's consistently the least damaging member in my party, and I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've used bows, spears, and swords with her- changed the types of Gems she can use, etc, but she's barley scraping a third of the damage each other individual in the party can do.
Any recomended weapons/builds with her to make her viable in my party?
The last time I played she was pretty bad no matter what I did too.

longdaica2001

Apr 12, 2019
i have opened all the map on the left : summer.., xas,novos,orness. But i don't know how to open the map on the right like :cikahn . can someone give me a hint ! thanks

RollingMoss

Apr 10, 2022
Does anyone know where the manor in Summeredge is? I've got a quest telling me to go to a manor in Summeredge but I have no clue where it is? Also, who is Ella? I'm in the very beginning of Act II and talked to a guy near the arena, he gave me a quest item (Brothel Debt) and I have to return it to Ella.

Last edited:

Basin7654

Jun 22, 2017

If anyone is patreon take a look at the result of the poll

"Hey folks,
in our last post this month I announced that we would show off some of the scenes that we designed together through the community event.
The first scene will of course feature the Succubus in a bath, this scene will feature the most picked options from the community event.

But we also announced that we would not just produce one scene based on the poll results but multiple ones. Meredith and Valerie were a really popular combination, so expect to see new content for them in the gold patch.

The same goes for Seren and Carys. Our favorite wolfgirls, both of them will receive new content in the gold patch and a conclusion to their personal story.

But since we know how much you folks like the origin content, we're also producing and produced new content for them.

Last but not least, we would like to share one of the many scene drawings we produced for Camilla. The new Companion we'll be adding to Roundscape with the Gold patch. Camilla's exotic personality will add a whole new fun scenes and encounters to Roundscape.

We hope you liked this small preview of what to expect in the Gold Patch. These are just a small preview of the many new scenes we've produced and still produce for the final chapter of Roundscape Adorevia.
Stay tuned for more updates next month!
Thank you for your support and trust
- Kal"

barnabe400

Jun 14, 2017
some one ?

Community Event Scene Preview

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does anyone has a torrent link? the links are slow or useless and the compressed version just freeze with the logo intro

batanegra

May 8, 2017
help, i downloaded a version in russian and i need to know how to change the language of the game or the files for the english version

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes