BradwithBeard

Aug 18, 2018
A bug with a quest "Unseen problems" — can't talk to Sandra after defeating the golems and observing the wall. She's in the tavern and when I come up to her there's a star above her, but interaction doesn't work (nothing happens)

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
so when i was searching abandoned place i was imagine shabby houses, its drives me nuts searching abandoned place because what i have to search is a castle not a crumbling house, totally misleading.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be an update to the game? Any progress report from the creator? Thanks!
There will be a Final 6.0 Gold Patch which will be the last version of the game. There is no confirmed release date yet. But i know the devs finish what they started so stay tuned for more =)

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
any other game like this?
with a choice to select male or female lead or preferably female
i liked this game and i want more like it
Check out Claires Quest, very similar just without the combat and really good. Terminal Desires is another one as well.

Noxian Nights has similar combat but is a lot more linear than this but still worth a look too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Musicfruit

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
Could anyone give me some help triggering the meridith + rulwe scene.

Seem to have met all the requirements for it but never triggers when I go to the garden house.

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys I got a lil issue i m not sure if its a bug or not. I m doing the noble origin and i m female, when i get into the brothel i got dialogue with a robot thingy( i think they are called Bons in game) for a h scene after accepting or declining doesn't matter the mother says to give her a kiss, my character moves up a space and then nothing happens the game keeps running is not stucked or anything but i don't get any more dialogue is just there doesn't matter what i do it just keeps there i try reloading the game and nothing still the same the dialogue after the mother asks for a kiss doesn't pop up and my game gets stuck like that. Is there any way to fix this or skip that part of the dialogue or i just need to wait for an update?

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
Idk if with this 2 images someone can get a better idea of what is going on. After the 1st image about the kiss, the game completely get stucked and I cant get any commands no esc command no skip no nothing, I can only close the game and the issue still remains after that.

Aug 27, 2017
Idk if with this 2 images someone can get a better idea of what is going on. After the 1st image about the kiss, the game completely get stucked and I cant get any commands no esc command no skip no nothing, I can only close the game and the issue still remains after that.
well first of all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D
i guess u must go do some mission and then return to brothel and there's gonna be scene

Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys I got a lil issue i m not sure if its a bug or not. I m doing the noble origin and i m female, when i get into the brothel i got dialogue with a robot thingy( i think they are called Bons in game) for a h scene after accepting or declining doesn't matter the mother says to give her a kiss, my character moves up a space and then nothing happens the game keeps running is not stucked or anything but i don't get any more dialogue is just there doesn't matter what i do it just keeps there i try reloading the game and nothing still the same the dialogue after the mother asks for a kiss doesn't pop up and my game gets stuck like that. Is there any way to fix this or skip that part of the dialogue or i just need to wait for an update?
also if u can't just move mb try some cheat menu to do noclip

Zatasn

Nov 25, 2017
also if u can't just move mb try some cheat menu to do noclip
I m sorry for asking something that should be obvious but how do I do that? I dont usually use cheats and stuffs like that so I would appreciate some assistance with that just in case. I m gonna finish Act I and see if that fix the problem and if not can someone help me out with u suggestion of noclip which idk how to use pls.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes