Doodderr

Aug 8, 2022
Hello, im loosing my mind because, i had a scene with zent in my room (as a fem PC) where in the scene we talked about him getting me pregnant and all, at the end of the scene it even scen that i am (most certanly pregnant) BUT i cannot find this scene in the gallery, nor do i find the switch to trigger the event to replay it i'm lost, or even the condition needed to trigger it so i cna do it again.
I can't find any guide talking about this scene tho.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone tell me why I downloaded it from mega but now winrar says it corrupted
Make sure your winrar is up to date and if you don't have 7zip I would recommend you get it.

Doodderr

Aug 8, 2022
Hello, im loosing my mind because, i had a scene with zent in my room (as a fem PC) where in the scene we talked about him getting me pregnant and all, at the end of the scene it even scen that i am (most certanly pregnant) BUT i cannot find this scene in the gallery, nor do i find the switch to trigger the event to replay it i'm lost, or even the condition needed to trigger it so i cna do it again.
I can't find any guide talking about this scene tho.
Ok i found where to trigger it, as a Female PC just when u finish the quest before the final one when u have to go back and light the torch zent will be in front of it and trigger the scene, it may require some AP.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Game's been finished (ie. the actual storyline completed) for some years already. Devs just keep adding polish and "DLC side content" stuff.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I know the story is finished. I am just waiting for the polished version to play one last time. :(
And been waiting a very long time...

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How does morality work here? Can you play as an actual hero who gets lots of interesting sex, or does the system push you to do bad stuff in order to lower morality/increase corruption so that you can get lewd stuff later?

Reactions: a1fox3

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
How does morality work here? Can you play as an actual hero who gets lots of interesting sex, or does the system push you to do bad stuff in order to lower morality/increase corruption so that you can get lewd stuff later?
From what I remember there's lots of content exclusive to both sides of the coin, and many of the shared scenes have changes depending on your morality score and similar variables specific to the NPCs involved.

Also the conditions for a LOT of scenes are Guide Dangit! levels of Byzantine so yeah.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
You can play how you want. The game doesn't push you. They both have their advantage and disadvantages.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes