a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a possibility the uncompressed could be given a workupload mirror? The game is now too large for mega, and nopy is dead
Go to the game request thread and ask for it there.
That is the best place to get what you want.

RiokiVI

Apr 20, 2018
Is there like a list I can look up of quests that'll be unavailable when I move to act 2? Or is it fine and they'll become available again later on?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No updates?
The main game is done and if there is an update it may come out a year or two from now.

There is talk about adding in some more content on some of the side quest that never got completed but if it does come it will be a while for it.
The Main Story is done.

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
The main game is done and if there is an update it may come out a year or two from now.

There is talk about adding in some more content on some of the side quest that never got completed but if it does come it will be a while for it.
The Main Story is done.
Hopefully the gallery update will be out by the end of the year.

I wouldn't hold my breath though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone got a reliable estimate to when the update comes? A month? 3? ....a year?
No one here can tell, the game or main story is done but its been said that the dev wants to add to some of the smaller quest and complete them.
I would not worry to much about how long it will take because it could take up to 3 or more years to finish.

• Sad
Reactions: Sparkfox

Phonix69

Sep 3, 2021
Can anyone pls help?? I am stuck in the Among orcs quest, i already got the axe and staff and i got to see the ruksana sex scene where she gets horse cum but for some reason, the quest journal doesnt show that i got the horse cum but in my item quest list, it is there

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Dude, we don't make the game, we just pirate it. How are we suppose to know when the next version will get released, or if the gallery will be fixed? That's up to the people making the game.

Reactions: nero2388

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
could someone help me with this bug, my quests i have currently dont update and any new quest isnt added to my quest journal.
P sure that'd be the devs because if memory serves the journal has been least said unreliable for about forever.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes