a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wasn't it said somewhere that 6.0 would be the final release? If not I'm misremembering.
I can only go by what I have read here in this thread and the last I heard is that the main story is done and some time in the next few years they will work on all the side quest and incomplete content.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone help me I'm stuck trying to fix the bridge in act 1 no matter how much I talk to everyone in the village I can't unlock the event to rebuild the bridge

IHC

May 8, 2021
Can someone help me pls, I can't use Succubus "Twisted Image" skill eventhough I have enough MP and targets, it's unusable.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Can someone help me pls, I can't use Succubus "Twisted Image" skill eventhough I have enough MP and targets, it's unusable.
Is the yellow bar (forgot what it was called) loaded up to at least two? The one you load up by attacking/beating opponents.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
i know that feel, i've holding back to play this again for a month or so, i hope we get it this year and for fucks sake i really hope to see a continuation to mar and MC mom
And I really hope they add some stuff for more villainous route. It kinda bothers me that even if we check all negative morality boxes we'll be at worst a selfish hero. And then we have an option for villainous ending, almost out of blue.

My point is - no matter how hard you try right now you can't roleplay as darker figure, as someone for whom going full dark overlord in the end would make sense.

And I've really checked it. I checked every immoral choice in Act I and I still got like 10-15 positive morale. The only option to get negative morality is to:
1) be complete asshole to your teammates;
2) turn down or fail every quest.
As you can easily guess, it severely limits your actual game, leaving you with only a small portion of Act I content - meaning no profit, meaning no sense to take this option. And having to choose between having all the bling and having none makes such roleplay meaningless.

Also, IIRC some of your followers may leave you for mistreatment and take with them some additional options for negative morale. Haven't checked this in a long while though, maybe pre-RPGmakerMV thing.

There should be more rewards for evil gameplay. Like, some merchants willing to sell you illegal goods, some new quests from immoral characters, some unique items that will reward lower morality. Dammit, the game is set in the world full of demons, evil gods and nasty spirits, not all of them work for Murkhal. Being approached and rewarded by some who may see Death God as a threat or rival would make sense. Or just plain criminals who'd like to make a deal with someone capable and morally unrestrained.

And I'm not saying: "Lets Hero a villain that would get away with everything", no. Just make alternative rewards that would mutually exclude each other. If you go evil your companions may leave or change their behavior, some services and quests become unavailable, etc. Currently being good is win-win and being bad is lose-lose, practically speaking. It should be win sometimes lose sometimes for both.

I'll repeat myself - right now game has out of place option for evil ending and morality system that rewards only being good. There is so little checks for negative morale with so little meaning and so many checks for high morale with much more meaning it makes whole morale system almost redundant. While it has great potential for more interesting and varied gameplay!

Please, developers, if you hear me, do something with it. Right now, your great game have a hole that could use some filling. Pun intended. Please. It would make game more interesting.

Reactions: hr17 and Sparkfox

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
And I really hope they add some stuff for more villainous route. It kinda bothers me that even if we check all negative morality boxes we'll be at worst a selfish hero. And then we have an option for villainous ending, almost out of blue.

My point is - no matter how hard you try right now you can't roleplay as darker figure, as someone for whom going full dark overlord in the end would make sense.

And I've really checked it. I checked every immoral choice in Act I and I still got like 10-15 positive morale. The only option to get negative morality is to:
As you can easily guess, it severely limits your actual game, leaving you with only a small portion of Act I content - meaning no profit, meaning no sense to take this option. And having to choose between having all the bling and having none makes such roleplay meaningless.

Also, IIRC some of your followers may leave you for mistreatment and take with them some additional options for negative morale. Haven't checked this in a long while though, maybe pre-RPGmakerMV thing.

There should be more rewards for evil gameplay. Like, some merchants willing to sell you illegal goods, some new quests from immoral characters, some unique items that will reward lower morality. Dammit, the game is set in the world full of demons, evil gods and nasty spirits, not all of them work for Murkhal. Being approached and rewarded by some who may see Death God as a threat or rival would make sense. Or just plain criminals who'd like to make a deal with someone capable and morally unrestrained.

And I'm not saying: "Lets Hero a villain that would get away with everything", no. Just make alternative rewards that would mutually exclude each other. If you go evil your companions may leave or change their behavior, some services and quests become unavailable, etc. Currently being good is win-win and being bad is lose-lose, practically speaking. It should be win sometimes lose sometimes for both.

I'll repeat myself - right now game has out of place option for evil ending and morality system that rewards only being good. There is so little checks for negative morale with so little meaning and so many checks for high morale with much more meaning it makes whole morale system almost redundant. While it has great potential for more interesting and varied gameplay!

Please, developers, if you hear me, do something with it. Right now, your great game have a hole that could use some filling. Pun intended. Please. It would make game more interesting.
yeah, is hard to play how i would like and still progress properly, what i do in ever re play of the game is set a lot of corruption and affection on teammates with rpg save editor and do a standard playthrough but corrupted since start

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How much Lesbian content ? and any scenes you dont want avoidable or skip ?
Sex with men, women and animals/monster all happens in significant proportions. The more meaningful encounters are predominately with women (companions), whereas the one-offs have more men in it. Several women MC gets to fuck have dicks though.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
yeah, is hard to play how i would like and still progress properly, what i do in ever re play of the game is set a lot of corruption and affection on teammates with rpg save editor and do a standard playthrough but corrupted since start
I know your feels, bro. It just so limits the replayability - you either go normal functioning route or have jack shit for content. Just adding one more route and letting you alternate between the two depending on situation, mood, roleplay and story progression would make you wish to play it again and again just to see your character and party making their way in a bit different manner.

Right now you replay the game for updates, less so for unique choices.

And I am not talking about remaking half the game. There is morality system and its checks, there are a lot of quests that would make at least some sense to be allowed or locked depending on morale. Like, whole slave ring quest in Summeredge won't be available for shady hero, and Mayla won't try to search help of a paragon. So, some framework is already there, just add a few variables to respectable scripts. I know it would sound pretentious at best, but I am sure implementing something like that is less of a technical issue and more of a brainstorm issue, that it needs good and precise ideas of what to do and how.

The game is lacking right now. It could be - it should be better.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Can someone fill me in? For months, the game was on 5.8. And now, it says completed. What happened?
Answer to your post is just directly above yours :KEK:

If It's not clear, Main Storyline of Game is done. They are just planning on adding more sidequest stuffs to do like, I dunno, DLCs like other Games.

Yeah, it should be like, for example... Dark Souls!!!
Being a bastard actually helps you progress faster (whether intentional or not) though there's the fact that you're pretty much gonna have a bad end. (Haven't played it really, just watched most video about in Youtube's OutsideXbox) :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparkfox

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
Are there no scenes with the farmer origin PC's mother when working as a prostitute even though I agreed to only work with mom?

randomv

Jul 29, 2017

It's been a while since I played but I think that if you capture enough enemies you can kill them for corruption points.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes