GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
It's been a while since I played but I think that if you capture enough enemies you can kill them for corruption points.
It tics very rarely. Last time I've played, it was like 2-4 times until early ActIII. You can also search few areas for random encounters with damsels in distress who you can either save or leave. This too tics rarely, but I think even this way is more efficient for negative morale farming.

All in all, it won't be much. If you just do quests normally - and don't lock yourself out of half the game's contents - your morale gain will still outweigh morale loss.

I still have no idea how not to cripple your gameplay and make Carys leave through low morale check - she requires like -10, which is a lot. Meaning a lot of morale loss to tic and much fewer quests to do, meaning less content, meaning less fun, meaning going dark hero is pointless right now.

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
Man, this game is so frustrating. So, in the farmer origin you can blackmail your mother into having sex with you. You get 3 different scenes. After having intercourse with her for 3 times she will start liking it and accept you. After that you get 3 new scenes that are repeatable endlessly. Great. But if you take the long route and don't want to blackmail your mother, you can visit her in act 2 when she is horny. But you only get 1 scene! WTF? And it is a one off thing, not repeatable at all. And after that 1 scene you cant interact with her at all anymore. Makes me so mad.

ComixJT

Oct 30, 2018
So I ran into the glitch with the harbor master's cave quest that was mentioned earlier in the thread. I tried going back to an earlier save, but I hit the same problem.
Is there any way to fix this without starting over?

Jul 26, 2019
How can you recruit the dwarf girl for the brothel, i tried to use [persuade] but it didn't do anything, and i need 3 trust and i don't know how to get it

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Man, this game is so frustrating. So, in the farmer origin you can blackmail your mother into having sex with you. You get 3 different scenes. After having intercourse with her for 3 times she will start liking it and accept you. After that you get 3 new scenes that are repeatable endlessly. Great. But if you take the long route and don't want to blackmail your mother, you can visit her in act 2 when she is horny. But you only get 1 scene! WTF? And it is a one off thing, not repeatable at all. And after that 1 scene you cant interact with her at all anymore. Makes me so mad.
Isn't it suppose to, like, tic from time to time when you visit her? There are 3 scene options for that route that played at random. I doubt 2/3 would be permalocked every playthrough.

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
How can you recruit the dwarf girl for the brothel, i tried to use [persuade] but it didn't do anything, and i need 3 trust and i don't know how to get it
Go buy persuasion from the Brothel Mistress. Persuade the dwarf and play the rng card game. Gather enough trust to hire her. It is easier if you just cheat and add persuasion/trust with save editor.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
what is this game, is it really complete?
yeah like i also can't believe it being done..
last time i played this game pursuing the succubus and pretty much got ending that disappointing ......
guess i have to played it again and see if there is ending that worth your time

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
From my understanding, there's suppose to be one more update to actually "complete" the game. Unless something changed, this isn't actually complete. But unfortunately that update could come out anytime in the next 5 years if you're lucky so maybe don't hold your breath.

It might have gotten the completed tag simply to avoid an abandoned tag, but I have real no basis for that.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Technically the game is complete: The story is complete and all the extra stuff initially promised is complete (more or less). However, they have promised one more update that will add another companion and some other stuff, and will also break old saves.

It is this final update I am waiting for.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Technically the game is complete: The story is complete and all the extra stuff initially promised is complete (more or less). However, they have promised one more update that will add another companion and some other stuff, and will also break old saves.

It is this final update I am waiting for.
Ahhh dear. I guess it's time to wait

dukeigthorn

Jul 30, 2018
Just saw the "completed" tag as well. Been years since I last played this. Will be interesting to see how things have gone since. Though I'll probably wait until it's actually complete with the next update.

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
which gender have best scenes ? I usually like female protagonist with corruption system but im not sure here
There is no corruption system for the protagonist, though there is for Meredith, Ruksana and Clawyn, three of your female sidekicks. The female protagonist has a lot of scenes with monsters and animals if thats your thing, the male protagonist has some scenes with monsters but no animals that I can remember. I played both and I enjoyed both, but I preferred the male protagonist.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes