S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Male has best incest scenes, Female has best beast and pregnancy scenes.
What incest scenes are there involving the male MC?
As far as I played the only incest was the orc girl cheating on you with her uncle
I wouldn't call that a good scene, and wouldn't want more of that going forward.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
I really feel the NTR tag is missing here
How is it missing? Where do you see any NTR in the game?

As far as I played the only incest was the orc girl cheating on you with her uncle
I wouldn't call that a good scene, and wouldn't want more of that going forward.
Depends on your chosen origin. The farmer can eventually have sex with his mother. I think the noble can also have a scene with his mother, but I could be wrong.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
As male MC you can bang your mom (tons of scenes) and sister (couple of scenes, though she is late-game content). You can see Ruksana on her uncle as both fem and male MC. Same goes with Zent's mom, if you encourage her in dialogues (late-game content too). And corrupted nobles in that house in Summeredge has few incest scenes too, that you could see for both sexes. Oh, and mother and daughter in first house near tavern in Slinsk commit incest too.

And I'm pretty sure that's not all. That's already a lot of incest for one game, though Farm male MC has the most amount by far.

Last edited:

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
Farmer origin. 3 repeatable scenes with your mother and one one-off scene later in the game. Literally the best content in the game.

Reactions: Catwashere

Webopo

Oct 8, 2020
I did the quests for Novos and the Deep Woods, then Sumerdge triggered and after completing it can activate the Ornesse quest. I go there but nothing happens.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
I did the quests for Novos and the Deep Woods, then Sumerdge triggered and after completing it can activate the Ornesse quest. I go there but nothing happens.
you have to get to the city, crossing the desert, the you meet tishtyra and have to go to her house to continue

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Btw I was looking for a way to see the images from the game files. How are they decrypted? I can't seem to even find the folder?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Btw I was looking for a way to see the images from the game files. How are they decrypted? I can't seem to even find the folder?
iirc, it is just tagged as a "protected operating system" folder or something like that. Tweak your settings to make those folders visible and you should be able to find the "pictures" folder inside the "img" folder.

Reactions: Kinky Bully

Whitez11

Dec 13, 2020
Enjoying the game as a whole currently. Have about 7 hours of playtime however, for some reason now my game keeps freezing and locking up when in a dialog, had it on 3 different characters all at different sections on the dialog. The only way I seem to be able to get any sort of "fix" is to force the game to close and re-boot and hope for the best. Does anyone have an idea if there's a fix?

medusaite

Jun 28, 2022
Full gallery save. Seems like they added most, if not all scenes to gallery?

If you want to unlock it on your save, edit switch #4671 and set to on/true. Click the skull at the top right to unlock the gallery
Probably a dumb question but how do I use this save? Tried dropping it in my save folder and can't see it in-game

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes