Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
Final patch.
Isn't Roundcape their only game that has popularity, a following and worth anything? All their other games are shit or outright abandoned. Therefore saying that the game is complete or final is counter productive when the game is their main source of income.

New Features and systems? Why, so that the game breaks even more? Even with a final patch I don't believe they are gonna fix any of the issues and bugs the game has and will have: Quest markers not appearing, quest markers not going away, quests not showing up in the quest log, quests not completing in the quest log, npcs stuck in a dialogue circle and many more. The game runs on literal spaghetti code.

More content for the origins is good, but on the other hand, new classes and new companions? Why? Instead of that, how about origin specific companions? Farm origin gets their Mother as companion, Noble origin gets the Butler as companion etc. Or origin specific endings. If you dont want to be a hero or the king of the continent, as a Farm boy, you can go back to your farm with your mother or motherwife, depending if you convinced her and sexed her. And instead of an excel spread sheet ending, you allow the player to play in the ending. Interacting with items and characters that tell you what has happened and what your companions are doing now.

Furthermore, how about fleshing out your current characters and companions more instead of adding more one-off empty space content. Like seriously, the main companions don't even have generic repeatable sex scenes. It breaks the narrative and immersion if I have to go view scenes in the gallery in game.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys I've got a problem, when I go to farmland I got a black screen and even though I can still move around I can't see shit because of it, how to fix it?

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
How do you do that??
Never mind I figured it out, the files were not encrypted, they were hidden, but they did not show up even after selecting show hidden folder setting so I used a tool called tree size to find it.
Does anyone knows how to hide files even from show hidden folder settings? this looks very handy.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Never mind I figured it out, the files were not encrypted, they were hidden, but they did not show up even after selecting show hidden folder setting so I used a tool called tree size to find it.
Does anyone knows how to hide files even from show hidden folder settings? this looks very handy.
It is just a different name for a gimmick that does the exact same thing, look into "protected operating system files" and find how to display those, that's what they did to hide the pictures folder.

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
It is just a different name for a gimmick that does the exact same thing, look into "protected operating system files" and find how to display those, that's what they did to hide the pictures folder.
Got it, but how do you apply this attribute to a folder?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Never thought I'd see the day that this will be complete, been riding the hype train way before the castle system was implemented lol. Kudos.
Oh, I remember when I've started on version 0.6. Two steps left: game crashes. Three steps right: game crashes. It was as painful as playing mods for Stalker.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes