Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
how I oculd find the pictures folder ? It seems hidden... I checked show hidden folders and files, but nothing appear...

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
how use autobattle in this version?
Go to the church near the starting town. There's a chest with a Goblet of Whatever. Use it from the menu to activate autobattle. You can also get an orb from the crystal cores which let you turn on autobattle for a single character.
how I oculd find the pictures folder ? It seems hidden... I checked show hidden folders and files, but nothing appear...
Just go to ~/Roundscape/www/img, click in the navigation bar, and add "/pictures."

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
you d
View attachment 44038

Overview:
So the game starts out in one of 5 ways of your choice, eventually you end up in a small town and go on a quest to prevent some evil being. You can choose your gender and there are some exclusive scenes for each gender.
The world of Adorevia is one fraught with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-02
Developer: Kaliyo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.8b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Trouble Shooting:

Cheat Codes:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win x64: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Save Fix:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Only use this fix for save files made with or below version 4.3

Extras: - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD - CLASS REVAMP MOD
SilverDollar97 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 526529 View attachment 526517 View attachment 526521 View attachment 526528 View attachment 526520 View attachment 526530 View attachment 526522 View attachment 526523 View attachment 526525 View attachment 526526 View attachment 526527 View attachment 526518 View attachment 526524 View attachment 526516
you don't need cheats with

Reactions: Catwashere

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Oh this game is finally complete that’s great. I’ve been putting it off for a long time. The art seems a bit inconsistent is there any plans to make them all the same? It’s fine if it’s not as it would probably cost too much. I have a rape kink so how much of that content is there? I want to know since the last sovereign seemed to just have 1 and I just want to know going in to tailor expectations, still going to play regardless

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Oh this game is finally complete that’s great. I’ve been putting it off for a long time. The art seems a bit inconsistent is there any plans to make them all the same? It’s fine if it’s not as it would probably cost too much. I have a rape kink so how much of that content is there? I want to know since the last sovereign seemed to just have 1 and I just want to know going in to tailor expectations, still going to play regardless
1. Its not really complete. There would be golden edition, 6.0 probably, that would make some adjustments and fixes, as well as add a ton of new content.
2. Nowadays they use one artstyle and it is quite mediocre. If they would "fix" inconsistency, they would make this game significantly worse.
3. Rape fetish constitutes a noticeable portion of game's content. But that's if we count when Playable Character (PC) only watches (happens for both PC sexes) or takes (FemPC has certain amount of bottom rape scenes), and also rough not-quite-consensual-not-quite-rape sex. If you mean MalePc doing rape, its a much smaller portion, but it too exists and is easy to get.
Also, I once talked with devs and their top supporters on their forum (IIRC, its gone for a while now) on this topic. General gist was - in general, they didn't like the idea of adding more non-con scenes much. But I also notices that in latter version percentage of non-con scenes are higher, so maybe they've changed their opinion. Or maybe I am mistaken.

Reactions: applepie68

DewyCave

Oct 29, 2021
I think Tishtyra's Pillar quest is bugged for me. I got the scene at the spring, but the game doesn't consider the quest as completed. Since I already played a few hours before realizing that, can I edit the save to mark it as complete? I don't know if it will prevent new quests from showing up.

skaisher

Dec 10, 2018
After talking to quartz im forced to walk into this fire monster that destroys me everytime. what am i supposed to do here?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
After talking to quartz im forced to walk into this fire monster that destroys me everytime. what am i supposed to do here?
Beat it. :censored:
It can definitely be a tough one. A strong Mag.Atk. Succubus with her special double attack and a Rukina with two neutral axes (mithril at this stage I believe) and it should be doable.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
1. Its not really complete. There would be golden edition, 6.0 probably, that would make some adjustments and fixes, as well as add a ton of new content.
2. Nowadays they use one artstyle and it is quite mediocre. If they would "fix" inconsistency, they would make this game significantly worse.
3. Rape fetish constitutes a noticeable portion of game's content. But that's if we count when Playable Character (PC) only watches (happens for both PC sexes) or takes (FemPC has certain amount of bottom rape scenes), and also rough not-quite-consensual-not-quite-rape sex. If you mean MalePc doing rape, its a much smaller portion, but it too exists and is easy to get.
Also, I once talked with devs and their top supporters on their forum (IIRC, its gone for a while now) on this topic. General gist was - in general, they didn't like the idea of adding more non-con scenes much. But I also notices that in latter version percentage of non-con scenes are higher, so maybe they've changed their opinion. Or maybe I am mistaken.
I see thanks for the info. I was also hoping you can point out which ones are the new art style as some of the art I really like and some not so much but the art style is all over the place so I don’t know which is new and which is not. Yeah I also noticed a lot of sex that walks the line as well as all the rape that occurs turns into “consensual” enjoyable sex, not really what I was looking for but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea so I understand. I was hoping to slowly make my character make more and more evil decisions.

As a side note I know there are a lot of bugs but I was wondering if there are any temporary measures I can take? I noticed burn debuff a never go away in the over world unlike other buffs or debuffs. Also all my spells that should deal damage don’t and instead only apply their debuffs do you know any fixes for that?

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I see thanks for the info. I was also hoping you can point out which ones are the new art style as some of the art I really like and some not so much but the art style is all over the place so I don’t know which is new and which is not. Yeah I also noticed a lot of sex that walks the line as well as all the rape that occurs turns into “consensual” enjoyable sex, not really what I was looking for but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea so I understand. I was hoping to slowly make my character make more and more evil decisions.

As a side note I know there are a lot of bugs but I was wondering if there are any temporary measures I can take? I noticed burn debuff a never go away in the over world unlike other buffs or debuffs. Also all my spells that should deal damage don’t and instead only apply their debuffs do you know any fixes for that?
I can, actually. Here is news about oncoming Golden Edition:
https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-8b-arvus-games.466/post-9285502
Compare pictures there with pictures on page 1, in original post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/roundscape-adorevia-v5-8b-arvus-games.466/#lg=post-5355&slide=2
All new pictures are like that, as far as I know. Done by same artist, and not the best one.

I think original all-over-the-place variety of styles was much better than what we've got now. Sure, some artists weren't great, but there were always others.

About scenes - there are pure non-con scenes that doesn't turn into con. Small portion, but not a rarity. The only constant is that every scene is very vanilla when it comes to trauma, both physical and mental. No injury, no broken victims, no sadism.

But you have an option to make your character more and more corrupt - no matter how I love to rant about game lacking darker path, its kinda there. Underdeveloped, but there. I would suggest picking farm MalePC - he has by far the biggest corruption potential due to farm mom content (your protag literally coerces his own mother to become his personal sex-slave). Game even has an evil ending if you are into that, and you can corrupt three of your followers (Meredith, Ruksana, Clawyn). Devs also promise to expand Mayla content for more evil playthroughs - and Mayla is plenty evil. All in all, yes, you can go for slow corruption.

So I guess you could at least try it when the game would have a full release. Or some time after, when the game would have an inevitable bug fix.

Speaking of which - sadly, no, I haven't encountered much bugs and so struggle to give any meaningful specific advice. What you describe sounds extremely broken - its not suppose to work like that at all. Maybe its a specific character problem?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes