Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Just a quick question:

If you pick a female MC, is the majority of sex scenes you get with guys or can you go more or less full lesbian?

Jimyc

May 17, 2017
Just a quick question:

If you pick a female MC, is the majority of sex scenes you get with guys or can you go more or less full lesbian?
There's plenty of scenes with female characters and all the sex scenes are avoidable, so yes you can go full lesbian.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Is this actually completed or is it still being updated? It has the completed tag but the version number is not what I'd expect from a final version.

Flutewind

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2021
Gentle route means following:
1) not picking rough route in ActI;
2) in ActII when farm mother would speak about being lonely convince her to do it with protag;
3) it would trigger 1 of 3 scenes, at random.
Next part is big "if I recall correctly" type of thing - I've played gentle route a long time ago.

So, it works just as the beginning of rough route, when you have to pause between visits (do a quest or two) to trigger a new scene. Only game (farm mom, more precisely) picks scenes for you, meaning roulette.
But I don't think it is one-time event. Visit her from time to time to get new scenes, just keep in mind that you could get three blowjobs in a row.
Ah, thanks a lot!

• Hey there
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Roundscape Adorevia [v5.8b] [Arvus Games] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 3.89 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.86 GB
- - - WORKUPLOAD
ZIPPYSHARE: - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Bro can it work with joiplay plzz reply

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
The devs really phoned it in when adding the skills and states, so a lot of stuff which seems bugged is simply programmed that way. Compromise applies MAT*25% instead of MAT*125%, reducing the targets MAT to 25% instead of increasing it by 25%. Other skills might say they deal heavy damage, but only deal normal damage; you can use certain attack skills from the menu for no reason (or effect); a heal skill is arbitrarily resisted based on the targets MDEF; a certain class's skills all ignore enemy defenses despite giving no indication they do; some states last until the end of combat or persist after combat since no duration was set for them; some skills which claim to heal/damage simply have a blank formula field so they don't. None of this is based on plug-in interference, it's all drop-down menus and fields which are standard to RPGM. I'm hoping it'll all be fixed with the class overhaul in v6.0 but I'd be surprised if it was.

One thing which is actually bugged is the way certain skills (like Twisted Image) hit twice despite not saying they do. That's caused by the custom animations that are used.
Oh, fellow fantasier! I too like to play like protagonist has a story of his own, but I would leave it to the end of this (increasingly verbose) message.

I very welcome you to replay this gem, for all its flaws there are tons of good stuff. As for the artstyles - weeell, personally I'm not sure that any of older styles were worse than this new one.

Its weird. Firstly, this style seems soulless to me and I'd prefer worse yet unique styles of old versions. But secondly, this style feels kinda different, I guess? Some scenes feels great, others mediocre at best - and its all one style! Maybe its writing that adds or takes from certain scenes, I am not sure, but generally it leaves me with a weird impression.

I also see that bug issue was explained by other guy (gal?), good. Surprisingly, VX Ace (or how was called, the previous engine this game ran on?) seemed to have far lesser bugs, at least when it comes to combat skills. It was also broken (Tish had blinding poison that along high DoT made any enemy almost harmless, for example) but I don't recall nearly so many bugs. Oh, well, I play "big club/magic missile go smash!", that's probably why I encounter less bugs.

As for quest log bugs - don't bother, mate. It was always utterly broken. Completed quests never checking as such, new quests not appearing, and in later versions I always encounter this irritating bug when at some point my quest log is just never refreshed - no new quests, nothing! Have to remember or google what I am doing! Not that I mind much, but it would be better if the damn thing worked!

I really hope they would fix it - this is by far the biggest bug of them all, and probably the most frequent.

Oh, yes, story time:
Sorry for the late reply I was busy (still am a bit). Thanks so much for the explanation as it would explain quite a bit. I may be misrembering which two demoness skills I was comparing in that case cause I am 100% both skills I was testing did damage to single target. Regardless I will keep this in mind going forward though the game is easy enough with spamming aoe damage skills. Once again thanks for the explanation!

Yeah not a fan of this style not sure of the reason behind the switch to it I'm guessing its was the best with the budget. At least I hope that is the reason behind it. Also great story by the way I think I am going to go play a farmer now just because of it. It really sells a bit of that darker fantasy that I was looking for.

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Have there been any news from these developers about anything? I know that they were supposed to release a another game as well, but there is nothing new from them, for a long time now.

bambusik

Oct 30, 2018
Bro can it work with joiplay plzz reply
Does it really hurt so bad to look couple posts above?

It is, but several locactions (like Ornesse desert) seem to be bugged there and appear as black screen where you can move (you can see it on compass) and interact but you can't see anything but compass.
So yes, it works on joiplay. Not really sure if the black screen issue is connected to joiplay or is it global. I asked about it few times but nobody answered.

Ordo_Rolanberry

Aug 16, 2017
Have there been any news from these developers about anything? I know that they were supposed to release a another game as well, but there is nothing new from them, for a long time now.

the posted an update on the 30th of october but only patreon subscribers can view it.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Sorry for the late reply I was busy (still am a bit). Thanks so much for the explanation as it would explain quite a bit. I may be misrembering which two demoness skills I was comparing in that case cause I am 100% both skills I was testing did damage to single target. Regardless I will keep this in mind going forward though the game is easy enough with spamming aoe damage skills. Once again thanks for the explanation!

Yeah not a fan of this style not sure of the reason behind the switch to it I'm guessing its was the best with the budget. At least I hope that is the reason behind it. Also great story by the way I think I am going to go play a farmer now just because of it. It really sells a bit of that darker fantasy that I was looking for.
No problem - we all have our daily deeds to do. Also - that's not the first artstyle shuffle: in some versions before 1.0 farm mom had completely different artwork. By the way, I'll be thankful to anyone who would post them - some people said they were much better. And that wasn't the only example, IIRC.

As for the story - I aspire to inspire! Glad you liked it. If I would add anything, some advice perhaps, it would be this: I wrote very barebone story, meat should be added. And some in-game interactions should be interpreted in certain way or ignored for the sake of roleplaying. Certain in-game choices lack consistency (corrupt path takes lion's share of this) and at times feel odd, like authors forgot something - makes sense, hard to tie all ends through many years of development and whims of patrons' polls and stuff. Certain in-game situations just won't give you choices needed to play your chosen role. Certain choices would cut into your gaming experience, limit your gameplay, etc.

I guess you know it already, but still, it should be said: don't expect game to roll over and do everything for you. I hope this warning won't take from your experience.

So, I wish you good luck and good fun.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
played for at least 30mins then wanted to save as i had things to do and wouldnt let me so deleted
Hm thats strange.
Did you play until you met Meredith, the redhead healer?
All before is the introduction and I think you couldnt save there, but at the very least from Meredith onwards you can.
But havent played the beginning for quite some time, so im not 100% certain.

Edit: Just started the game and even in the beginning of the origin story I can save normally.
Did you possibly try to save on Save slots 1 and/or 2? On these two you cant save manually but all the others work.

Last edited:

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
fairly certain i was way past the intro ive just no patience for games that dont work or wont let ya do the simple things like save
i just delete and move on the fact that theres save fixes for earlier versions i guess should of been red flags for me then
BUT game looked to interesting to pass up and well needless to say i regret having wasted my time
Saving is available right from the start. If you can't save, the problem is on your end, such as putting the game in a read-only folder. Nothing we can do about it.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Hey guys. I'm looking for games where there are centaurs of a girl. But all that I am hollow is either men or futa.
Do not tell me games where there are a girl’s centaurs (not a futa, please, I'm tired of finding it).
Pleas!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Update on the Gold Patch incase anyone was interested:
Damn the art is awesome now. Would love to have the artist on the team in the beginning of the game as well.
Iirc the artstyle switched around during the dev process. That was the death of consistency the game could have had.

Also when is the gold patch coming xD For how long are they working on this already?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes