WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, does anyone know how to deal with the castle defense issue? I set it on easy, yet suddenly I got attacked by Orcs which is the hard mode.

Aug 27, 2017
How to recruit them?
after main quests in act 1 (like Novos line) and some others quests u get commanders in castle meeting room. also John can upgrade walls and u can hire orc girl (forgot the name) and train them in room next to your bedroom (storage if i remember correctly)

Reactions: WinKid

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
How to recruit them?
after main quests in act 1 (like Novos line) and some others quests u get commanders in castle meeting room. also John can upgrade walls and u can hire orc girl (forgot the name) and train them in room next to your bedroom (storage if i remember correctly)
To add another detail - IIRC, you'll have those options after Summeredge, mid-ActI basically.

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
wow, a 650 page thread! that's crazy impressive!
this has probably been asked already, i'm sorry if i couldn't find it - anyone know how development has been progressing? the original post says the last update to this thread was in nov 2021, so i hope everything is okay over there :c
not to be a super needy user or anything. i'm okay with it taking its time, i just hope everything is alright!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
wow, a 650 page thread! that's crazy impressive!
this has probably been asked already, i'm sorry if i couldn't find it - anyone know how development has been progressing? the original post says the last update to this thread was in nov 2021, so i hope everything is okay over there :c
not to be a super needy user or anything. i'm okay with it taking its time, i just hope everything is alright!
Game is finished, devs are going to give it a polishing in form of Complete Edition.

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
How to get this scene?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That side quest is bugged and that scene isn't the only one that fails to trigger even when all conditions are met. A fair number of people on this forum have been unable to trigger it. I've followed the steps myself and gotten nowhere.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
After killing the ghouls in oakshire now I need people to run the inn and healer shop according to blacksmith. Where should I look for these people?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
That side quest is bugged and that scene isn't the only one that fails to trigger even when all conditions are met. A fair number of people on this forum have been unable to trigger it. I've followed the steps myself and gotten nowhere.
The problem for me is - I have no idea what those conditions are.

Joker333

Jan 18, 2018
Hi guys. Is there some cheat or something like that to recruit Carys if I missed her in Act 1 after Summeredge main quest?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes