yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Now that the game is complete, are the arts and h-scenes consistent, or are they still from different styles?

PERV0000

Jun 19, 2018
RE-POST: hey, in need of some help. RSv5.8B, Act I, main quest: A Trail of Hope.[DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE SPOILER THING SO...] So I spoke to the Receptionist at SummerEdge College and he told me how to access the Demon Realm. Thing is I forgot what he said and Task tells me I need a tome but I'm at a loss. Don't know what I need to meet the Demon Realm Jailer. If anyone remembers, please assist. My previous saves are no help, I tend to save too much. It's supposed to be at the bottom left of the Realm access from the Home Base castle but I defeat the two creatures there and nothing. To re-enter her cave only tells me 'there is a wall of darkness ' blocking entry

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
God... This game is nostalgic. Did they add more pregnancy content after the final version? It would be great. I'm still going to do a proper review of this game, it's worth it.

The biggest sin of this game is, in my opinion, not having a replayability of the sex scenes and pregnancies. It's all too fixed, you can only see the scenes once, at a certain point in history.

danger_mouse

Jan 7, 2018
Maybe a dumb noob, but what content gets blocked when you enable cheats from that one succubus you rescue? A google search didn't give any good results.

Jul 26, 2021
in the Titania quest, how to get the third crystal in the mine in Novos? and in the girl's quest at the university (I don't remember her name) where can I get the book she asks for? I looked everywhere

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know if this game finished development? I know it's tagged with "completed" but it still got tons of updates after being tagged with that.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know if this game finished development? I know it's tagged with "completed" but it still got tons of updates after being tagged with that.
it's supposed to get it's final update soon, just extra content cause main story is completed

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Can someone give me a save file just before Veronica scenes. Along with global since my game won't load those saves without it for some reason.

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
Dunno if the dev's on here, but could someone please let them know that there's a bug with the elf boi's scenes (both male and female PCs) in the Xas museum, because I can't seem to. Images aren't showing up correctly/at all. I found the images in the files, so I know they exist. I don't know if other scenes are affected like this, these are just the only two I've encountered so far.

I'd also be cool with an unnofficial fix and/or an explanation on how to fix it myself. I tried altering the "CommonEvents.json" but that seemed to change nothing. Even when I completely deleted the event in there, it still played exactly as it did before. Also tried using RPG maker, before discovering I'd need to know how to decrypt it. I have tried with and without Lain's Cheat Mod. I also tried looking through other files too, couldn't figure it out.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
Is there even male domination? With so much content but all are femdom? I can guess this game is filled with traps/futa/trans? Hmm I guess I will stay away as they already obtain so much money as the breasts are ginormous (not my taste) with all those dicks and balls to fondle. It's a good game probably.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
If I started this now, would the save be compatible with 6.xx version they release? Based on previous updates etc..

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is there even male domination? With so much content but all are femdom? I can guess this game is filled with traps/futa/trans? Hmm I guess I will stay away as they already obtain so much money as the breasts are ginormous (not my taste) with all those dicks and balls to fondle. It's a good game probably.
There is not only maledom but even male-on-female non-con. Its just that this game is extremely varied when it comes for content. You can specific kink but in addition you will find a ton of unrelated stuff.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes