RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
GrandPaBrowning
Hey, thanks for your reply. I don't like games that pander to everyone (which you say "extremely varied"). This game is a specific example of it. It becomes cliche and the art becomes ??? (probably because of unusual arts). Problems with catering with this game is they want to become everything but fail to deliver the specific kink and situations it needs to create to create that specific kinks because they can be "anything"... just insert "this" with "that" and it will work!....
no.
Except for a sandbox game where you don't need really a good story.. anyway, probably those enormous breasts and "bodies" are turn offs. They are too "plus-sized" and the "scenario" I'm looking for is just not there. This game wants to cater to everyone, but actually you can see from the arts that they are not.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
GrandPaBrowning
Hey, thanks for your reply. I don't like games that pander to everyone (which you say "extremely varied"). This game is a specific example of it. It becomes cliche and the art becomes ??? (probably because of unusual arts). Problems with catering with this game is they want to become everything but fail to deliver the specific kink and situations it needs to create to create that specific kinks because they can be "anything"... just insert "this" with "that" and it will work!....
no.
Except for a sandbox game where you don't need really a good story.. anyway, probably those enormous breasts and "bodies" are turn offs. They are too "plus-sized" and the "scenario" I'm looking for is just not there. This game wants to cater to everyone, but actually you can see from the arts that they are not.
You welcome!

As for the topic - to each their own. There is a place for games with specific kinks as well as with varied contents.

On one hand, lack of focus in this game sometimes leads to weird situations. Protagonist can walk a hundred steps and get two scenes, in one of which he is the most gallant person imaginable and in the other he sexually assaults someone. It gets especially bad if you don't return to the Castle frequently and new scenes there pile up. They may vary greatly in kinks and mood AND some of them are auto-triggered, which forces you to jump from something you'd appreciate to something you won't. It can make even a cool scene feel off simply because it would be basically force-fed to you.

On the other hand, you have practically any kink in one single game. Yes, some kinks are not present for variety of reasons but generally this game is so diverse and waste its actually impressive. It means that you can have so much just from one game. It encourages replays, because you can't trigger every encounter even for the same sex. And it drives you to explore its contents because you can be sure there is always some new scene waiting for you.

So, it both big PRO and big CON.

As for meat'n'milk bodies - yeaaaaah. Not that I am against those much, but generally speaking this game tend to stick with ol'reliable big butts and milkers. It got especially bad with that new artist they hire for much of latter updates, cause that artist draws basically every character the same and in the most meat'n'milk way possible. We got from variety of artists and their artstyles, some of which portrayed bodies of certain characters in more individual ways (like, for example, much of Clawyn's old pics), to basically Dragon's Crown level of ginormous booba. It would certainly be nicer if we'd have some leaner girls in game.

'Cause you've made a very good point - this game tries to be for everyone but artistically its for much narrower bunch who like that ridiculous over-the-top animesque physics.

Last edited:
Reactions: RetiredMember

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
Hey,
Did they remove the prostitution scene when you "use" your mom (Farmer Origin) ? I can't trigger it. I can post the save if it is necessary.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
I just checked the latest update, and it's not looking good. It feels like it's going on a heavy BBW route rather than just keeping the art consistent with the earlier version. I haven't been following the game since pre v3, but I enjoyed the more simplistic style, i.e on par with the character portraits.
It's not looking hopeful, but I hope I'll be corrected.

null123

Dec 1, 2020
I wonder if someone can make a patch to eliminates party members sprites in overworld/city?

Currently playing this game in android with joiplay, game running very smooth in overworld/city/etc only if i removed all the party members(basically just solo with mc), otherwise got me lag even with just an extra party member following behind.
Have you fix it? Or anyone else probably glad to help?

drjeffery

Feb 12, 2021
Hi, when rebuilding Oakshire after defeating the Ghouls and Vampires in the Inn basement where do I find Meredith’s mother after I saved her?
Also how does the Gallery sacrifice work I have finished Chapeter 2 and I have the gold and Valor gems....Help would be very much apprecieated .
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Yes. I didn't have any option to "use" : just the blackmail route and the heroic route (wanting her to quit).
And you blackmail her for what exactly? For using!

There is only 2 options for FarmMalePC: coerce her into servicing you or make her quit.

If latter is chosen than you'll have no scenes in ActI. But in ActII you'll have new choice: an option to basically become her fuckbuddy (consensual, three scene variants, chosen at random each time you visit, need some time between visits), tell her to return to brothel, find some mate or don't bother.

If former is chosen she will wait for you at her house. There you can "use" her (dub-con, three variants, chosen by you each time you visit, need some time between visits). If you "use" her enough times (and not be rude to her, IIRC), she will become more willing to be "used" and scenes will change a bit (con with a bit of dub-con, three sub-variants of former scenes, no "cooldown" between scenes).

So, both options can lead to sex with her, though on different terms. Having sex with her, in turn, opens a path for another few scenes later on.

If you are into this, FarmMalePC is a gold mine.

For FarmFemPC there are another 2 options: become a prostitute to work with her or make her quit. Former will lead to sex scene with few variants and the latter... I dunno, actually, if chosing the latter option could lead to sex with her. Though I think there would be some mother/daughter lesbian scenes later on if you choose brothel option.

Hope I'm of any help.

Shamaeth

Jan 9, 2018
And you blackmail her for what exactly? For using!

There is only 2 options for FarmMalePC: coerce her into servicing you or make her quit.

If latter is chosen than you'll have no scenes in ActI. But in ActII you'll have new choice: an option to basically become her fuckbuddy (consensual, three scene variants, chosen at random each time you visit, need some time between visits), tell her to return to brothel, find some mate or don't bother.

If former is chosen she will wait for you at her house. There you can "use" her (dub-con, three variants, chosen by you each time you visit, need some time between visits). If you "use" her enough times (and not be rude to her, IIRC), she will become more willing to be "used" and scenes will change a bit (con with a bit of dub-con, three sub-variants of former scenes, no "cooldown" between scenes).

So, both options can lead to sex with her, though on different terms. Having sex with her, in turn, opens a path for another few scenes later on.

If you are into this, FarmMalePC is a gold mine.

For FarmFemPC there are another 2 options: become a prostitute to work with her or make her quit. Former will lead to sex scene with few variants and the latter... I dunno, actually, if chosing the latter option could lead to sex with her. Though I think there would be some mother/daughter lesbian scenes later on if you choose brothel option.

Hope I'm of any help.
Thanks a lot !
The walkthrough was not very clear about that point.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

pahom1998

Sep 10, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="drjeffery, сообщение: 9704318, участник: 3374491"]
Привет, при восстановлении Окшира после победы над Гулями и Вампирами в подвале таверны, где мне найти мать Мередит после того, как я ее спас?
Кроме того, как работает жертвоприношение Галереи? Я закончил главу 2, и у меня есть золото и драгоценные камни доблести .... Помощь будет очень признательна.
Заранее спасибо.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

in forge with minotaur.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Thanks a lot !
The walkthrough was not very clear about that point.
You welcome!

The walkthrough still mentions that you can ramp-up Meredith's corruption if you have her in party (or her and Succubus?) when you decide to "use" farm mom. Aaaaand I failed to trigger it no matter what I've tried. Have a suspicion its some artifact from older versions of the game.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
any news when the gold edition will be out
I doubt they put much effort so far into the gold patch because they want their other game (Arenus) to push out.
Went over to the thread and it seems the game will be released early to mid january if not delayed again.

After that give the team some break and they will surely work on the patch. Given the amount they want to put in it and current work ethics I estimate late summer next year. :unsure:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Guys does this game has any harem building elements?
Sort of yes, sort of no.

Your protagonist can have multiple mates but that's more like bunch of fuckbuddies with free relationships running parallel rather than a proper harem centered around him. Often no matter how many relationships he has , there would be no interactions between them. Basically game will treat each relationship as unique one regardless of the number of relationships. Only at some rarer points game (and characters) will throw a scene or a dialogue that will acknowledge the fact that he has multiple mates at the same time.

So, if you count that as harem, this game will have harem for you. If that's not enough, it won't have.

Reactions: T800

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
I can't progress the "a mysterious call'' mission because the sailor or someone else does nothing i can't get to the island i am supposed to go?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes