Jul 28, 2019
Say this words to have her fall for you
FIRST TIME MEETING HER IN HER CABIN
1: my name is ECT
Go to her cabin a second time
1: I just want to know who my neighbors are
2 : I'm not fresh off the teat!

she gives the quest.
• Find Pine Nuts: they are located near the orc cave in Deep Forest.
• Find Wild Onions: they are Northeast of Ly'ras next to the entrance to the Ruins
• Find Rabbit: it's located in the Southeast
area of Ly'ras, after the bridge
• Return to Rilke: turn in the quest in her
Cabin

1: some of these things were harder to find than expected
2: I'll like that
3: doesn't matter witch choice you pick
4: (try and cop a feel)
5 : doesn't matter witch choice you pick
6: doesn't mean I don't find you attractive
7: I understand

THIRD TIME MEETING WITH RILKE
Just follow her to her death son grave

Forth TIME MEETING RILKE
1 : I have to admit something
2 : I'm sorry Rilke
3 : I understand if you want me to leave
4 Chose between these two choices : you did what you could Rilke , or :sometimes our nature can be to strong .
5 : again Chose between these two choices: what happen ? , Or : I assume that thrak left ?
6 : Once again only chose these two choices : I'm sorry, RILKE. Or : so this is why a beautiful woman like you is alone

WITH THAT SHE WILL FALL FOR YOU AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE REST any other choices that I didn't mention will pissed her off and hate you
yes, but i tell her that and after i go out of the cabin there is a letter from Rilke and she doesnt appear more

ZarcRyuga

Jul 28, 2019
The you said something she didn't like in the bigining or in the middle of the story with her and you pissed her off and have to restart from your first meeting with her but this time make the good choices otherwise she will leave
which ones are the good choices? because i have a save before entering in the cabin

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Is the main character being able to wield both two-handed weapons and shields at the same time a bug? Also, Clawyn can dual-wield 2 bows or 1 bow and 1 dagger/sword, this looks like a bug as well (or the result of careless/sloppy game development).

Lastly, you can't seem to use shields once you unlock dual-wielding perk. Do you use shields but want to reach Midas and Speedster perks behind them? Then too bad for you because you can't.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is the main character being able to wield both two-handed weapons and shields at the same time a bug? Also, Clawyn can dual-wield 2 bows or 1 bow and 1 dagger/sword, this looks like a bug as well (or the result of careless/sloppy game development).

Lastly, you can't seem to use shields once you unlock dual-wielding perk. Do you use shields but want to reach Midas and Speedster perks behind them? Then too bad for you because you can't.
Its like that parody mod InfernoPlus have made for Halo: Combat Evolved:

Press E to pick up three plasma rifles (and an additional limb)

Yes, it works exactly as it sounds. BTW, great mod if you are tired of serious games.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
hi .... is this game finished like really finished or not yet ... and if i played it will i loss my save file... in a new update

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
hi .... is this game finished like really finished or not yet ... and if i played it will i loss my save file... in a new update
No, it is a really big game and 99% of the content is already done, but the devs want to make one more release to fix a lot of the minor bugs that are spread all over the game and do some final polishing.

Your save file would probably still work but it might retain some of the bugs from the current version. If you only want to play the game once then you should probably wait for the final release, if not then feel free to start the game now, there's a lot of content to explore that can't be all done in a single playthrough anyway.

Reactions: Nessiah
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes