stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
I'm having an issue that when I returned to the brothel after Novos, both the scene for the goblin girl and the mom (noble) triggered, but once she asks my character to move forward, game just... freezes. Nothing that can be done anymore.

HugeCyborg

Nov 4, 2022
My game won't save, I save them through the menu and exit to desktop and the saves aren't there, when I relaunch I can only start a new game, any tips?

May 1, 2020
Wait.....it says the game is completed, but the version is still the same from what I remember playing last time and it was still missing things. The changelog still only goes up to 5.6 as well.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
The Dwarf Lady in the Brothel keeps telling me to find her brother in Novos but i cant find him there, someone please help where can i find him?

Anonius

Aug 6, 2017
do I need to select the "serve me" option with MC mother in act 1 (farmer origin, male) for the castle scene to happen later on or do I also get the castle scene when I chose the "taking care of you" option (where you only start having sex with her in act 2)

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
do I need to select the "serve me" option with MC mother in act 1 (farmer origin, male) for the castle scene to happen later on or do I also get the castle scene when I chose the "taking care of you" option (where you only start having sex with her in act 2)
First option worked for me, don't know if the other will work. Guide does not specify anything beyond: "(Act) 2 Farmer only. Visit your room after seeing her first scenes."

First option has more scenes anyway, so I'd suggest that. Of course, if you are not allergic to dub-con.

Reactions: Anonius

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
can anyone help me with mission Xyless
There are two options
The first to make her a slave
And the second to make her free.

I unfortunately chose to make her free.
I met her at the castle and she told me she will leave...

And I don't have a save file that brings me back to the first choice point, I want a solution.
Is there a way I can go back to that point without bringing the game back from the start?

1.png

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
can anyone help me with mission Xyless
There are two options
The first to make her a slave
And the second to make her free.

I unfortunately chose to make her free.
I met her at the castle and she told me she will leave...

And I don't have a save file that brings me back to the first choice point, I want a solution.
Is there a way I can go back to that point without bringing the game back from the start?

View attachment 2328907
The only way to make her stay if you freed her is if your morral is below either 15 or -15 dont remember but thats what you gotta hit

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
does anyone know where i can find the Bow of Sorrow? got it in one savefile but dont know how i got it and cant find the item in the wiki

sarasara

Feb 20, 2020
The only way to make her stay if you freed her is if your morral is below either 15 or -15 dont remember but thats what you gotta hit
thank you vey much
yes now i can keep it
1674343598732.png
Do you think this will affect main events in the future story?
i already agreed to her proposal
Since I don't want her to kill or leave the castle.

I was hoping to make her a slave, but there's no way to, unfortunately.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes