pr83

May 5, 2017
Is there an up to date walkthrough or guide for 5.8b? This thread has so many pages that looking it up seems daunting.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is there an up to date walkthrough or guide for 5.8b? This thread has so many pages that looking it up seems daunting.
Here. But I must forewarn you - despite being called a guide for version 5.8B it lacks certain scenes present at least in 5.8A. But all in all that's probably your best shot.

Reactions: pr83

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
I cant seem to raise Xyless Affection or Sumbission, anyone got any Tip for that?
Also is it normal that some Quests are just not in the Journal?

BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
He posted in his twitter something about the new update , does that mean the golden patch will be released in the same time as Arenus or it's just a classical Kal, what do you think

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
He posted in his twitter something about the new update , does that mean the golden patch will be released in the same time as Arenus or it's just a classical Kal, what do you think
there are supposed to be different development teams for each game but we don't really know

ZarcRyuga

Jul 28, 2019
how to take out the sword in the temple at oakshire?
and any update in the gallery mod? there are some scenes that i cant see the images

cumspoon

Dec 18, 2021
can anyone tell me how the hell can ı equip auguments on my weapons and other things oh and perk points too

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes