Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
I’m not entirely sure but the dudes name is mar. Maybe if you search farm mom in the forum search bar thingy.

but yea there’s only one scene. I hope there’s more in the end

Reactions: HD HD

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I’m not entirely sure but the dudes name is mar. Maybe if you search farm mom in the forum search bar thingy.

but yea there’s only one scene. I hope there’s more in the end
the what??? how to get this scene?
I think that is ActII stuff that will require you meeting Mar somewhere in Slinsk, then meeting him again after some time and choosing to let him fuck your mom. Also, you can join the fucking.

Reactions: HD HD

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Kind of Important Question here, does Carys leave you if your Morale get to low?
i know you can only recruit her if your morale is abobe 20 but does she leave you or so if your morale drops below a certain point or does she stay either way?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I think that is ActII stuff that will require you meeting Mar somewhere in Slinsk, then meeting him again after some time and choosing to let him fuck your mom. Also, you can join the fucking.
How do you find mar In farm origin being a male I tried to find him all over slinks ?

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
The Dwarf Lady in the Brothel keeps telling me to find her brother in Novos but i cant find him there, someone please help where can i find him?
It's in the arena in summer edge it goes to all of the dwarf girl clients they will be in the arena

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
How do you find mar In noble origin being a male I tried to find him all over slinks ?
Well, given Mar has scenes with Farm Mom, I do not think Noble Origin would work at all. It may be Farm Origin exclusive.

Though if he has scenes with Noble Mom, it would be natural to look for him at Summeredge. He is a mom-fucker, so he should be naturally drawn to the nearest mom.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Personally, I think Mar should be removed from the game or only available in the FeMC route.
Dunno about removing but he truly showed out of nowhere, like a furry ex machina. And him having no connection with anything else in quite a big and elaborated world seems off, yes.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Kind of Important Question here, does Carys leave you if your Morale get to low?
i know you can only recruit her if your morale is abobe 20 but does she leave you or so if your morale drops below a certain point or does she stay either way?
There are 2 morality checks for Carys.

The first check is her entry check, done during her second quest. Her quests themselves could be done regardless, its the outcome of the second ("A cure for Seren", when you help both sisters) that has rather complex morality check. To quote the guide:
Recruit Carys: she will go with her dad if your corruption flags are 2 or more. A flag is gained by each companion with 5+ CP or if the player has morality below 5, if the morality 5 or more a flag decrease instead.
So, you must have at least some positive morale and not be surrounded by perverts and cutthroats. If you can have like 1 corrupted character or have bad morality but good companions, she can join you. If you have bad morality and a corrupted companion or several corrupted companions, she won't join you.

Second check is her leave check. If you have -6 morality, she'll give you a warning. If you have -12, she and Seren will leave the Castle.

P.S. Anyway, here is the guide. A bit off at times (it states it is for 5.8B, but it has some up-to date info while also missing some older info) but the best we have, I think. Hope it'll help you.

Reactions: T800

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well, given Mar has scenes with Farm Mom, I do not think Noble Origin would work at all. It may be Farm Origin exclusive.

Though if he has scenes with Noble Mom, it would be natural to look for him at Summeredge. He is a mom-fucker, so he should be naturally drawn to the nearest mom.
Yhea I wrote that Rong I meant the farm origin male mode where to find mar because I can't find him

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I think you need to reach ActIII and he'll be around Slinsk somewhere. A crypt to the north, perhaps?
Ok and one more thing or two
-You know how to trigger galhart quest in act 3 to unlock the robot girl ?
- and how to trigger the sense when the mc with jerrah the minotaur mom in the castle ?
-And how to unlock Meredith with the 2 demon dogs ?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Ok and one more thing or two
-You know how to trigger galhart quest in act 3 to unlock the robot girl ?
- and how to trigger the sense when the mc with jerrah the minotaur mom in the castle ?
-And how to unlock Meredith with the 2 demon dogs ?
I've unlocked none of that, sorry.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I have a questions:
  • Does this game has the "Defeat/Game Over scene"
  • Is there any rewards to complete something? IE: Deal damage exceed this value, achievement to kill something, play the game on highest diff, ETC
  • What's the impact of the corruption? Does it impact CG scene or it just impact the MC and his companion to become an arshole on the planet?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes