Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
you will need to go to Ornesse where you help the two friends as its one of the parents who will be outside their home
Go to ornesse outside the inn there will be a be a nexilin that will ask your help to free her friend go all the way down to the nexilin palace if you have the morality skill you can convince the guard to let you in if not you'll need to enter through the sewers in the right side of the palace and convince the parents to let go of there daughter

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is there still a "Golden" update coming? Or can i play this without fear of missing content?
They've posted updates on it last October. Work is definitely done, some people speculate they will release Golden Edition after Arenus - which, conveniently, just got released. This year, I guess?

Velrond342

Oct 3, 2019
Many we don't know how to unlock
It's really unfortunate because i know it was a mod that was regularly updated until 4.8 when devs decided to add it into the game and since then the only thing they did was add a gallery unlock button but they haven't updated the scenes in it at all.
I hoped because it was a mod before someone knew how to manually update it.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes