itznik

Apr 16, 2021
I've got a bug probably, when you meet ruksana and go to boats in night, middle boat take you somewhere I don't remember but there is only black screen and compass here is .

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
So much in game can be improved.... it's complete crap with ton load of content...maybe try to sort and make a proper guide...so many bugs... I'm not telling game is not good it's hard worked game but there could be improvements.:giggle:

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
so that one has to do with the succubus, you need to get the scuccubus to have "fun" with them and then you will get a new scene with meredith and the succubus having an argument about stuff and you can get that scene. but again it doesnt show in the gallery

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Quick question, guys. I've only read the description so far and was wondering if there are any character customization options? Like...Is it one particular character you're going to play or can you alter their appearance (hair color, race..you know, that kind of stuff) apart from the gender selection alone? Or are there different characters to choose from? I can't seem to figure that out just by looking at the preview pictures.

Thanks in advance. :)

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Quick question, guys. I've only read the description so far and was wondering if there are any character customization options? Like...Is it one particular character you're going to play or can you alter their appearance (hair color, race..you know, that kind of stuff) apart from the gender selection alone? Or are there different characters to choose from? I can't seem to figure that out just by looking at the preview pictures.

Thanks in advance. :)
male and female characters are pre-settled, you can choose between male or female, the most close to personalization is that you can choose the character origin, this change some scenes and the backstory of your character, also some base abilities

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
male and female characters are pre-settled, you can choose between male or female, the most close to personalization is that you can choose the character origin, this change some scenes and the backstory of your character, also some base abilities
Thank you good sir. So, the female MC is the red-haired chick we can see on the banner on page 01?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
so that one has to do with the succubus, you need to get the scuccubus to have "fun" with them and then you will get a new scene with meredith and the succubus having an argument about stuff and you can get that scene. but again it doesnt show in the gallery
I know I may repeat this but you know how to trigger galhart quest in act 3?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well, for anyone else who cares, here's a gallery save for version 5.8B. This is a save in Act III, with the in-game gallery already unlocked. While this won't give you quick access to all of the game's lewd scenes, it will get you access to a lot of them (up to whatever version it was that subsumed the gallery mod).

Just unzip the save file into: game install directory > www > save

EDIT: Had to add in the config and global files, or else the save won't work.

Last edited:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I keep doing the dragon scene, yet no pregnancy happens no matter what. The event just resets and acts like it never happened. I even tried to check if pregnancy is completely borked, but no, wolf pregnancy goes fine, so does the event with the minotaur brothers.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I keep doing the dragon scene, yet no pregnancy happens no matter what. The event just resets and acts like it never happened. I even tried to check if pregnancy is completely borked, but no, wolf pregnancy goes fine, so does the event with the minotaur brothers.
IIRC that one is broken, it won't randomly trigger, it requires a specific event chain that won't happen without modifying the game or editing the save file to toggle a specific switch (I do not remember the number of the switch).

This game has a lot of bugs and content that is inaccessible (either because it is cut content or just bugged). I'm skeptical of them actually fully polishing the game in a single "gold" release, specially when they have been mostly been talking about new content that will be added rather than the sheer number of bugs that haven't been patched yet.

Reactions: Cerneu

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well, for anyone else who cares, here's a gallery save for version 5.8B. This is a save in Act III, with the in-game gallery already unlocked. While this won't give you quick access to all of the game's lewd scenes, it will get you access to a lot of them (up to whatever version it was that subsumed the gallery mod).

Just unzip the save file into: game install directory > www > save
Keeps bugging

Reactions: Genradragon

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Keeps bugging
The save or the gallery? Cause the gallery is buggy as hell, and there's no fixing that unless you know how to mod RPG Maker and want to get into the code yourself. Some of the scenes still don't activate, will spit up an error, will display the wrong portraits, and many more will end with a black screen that forces you to close and re-launch the game.

I used a save editor to add the needed gold, blood, and valor gems to 'sacrifice' to unlock the gallery in that save, that's it. It is otherwise a legit play through of the entire game until I reached Act III. But I remember using the gallery mod on older versions that weren't imbedded into the game and didn't need the hackneyed 'complete Act II and sacrifice X,Y, & Z' bullshit that the current version does, and it was still quite buggy even back then.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
IIRC that one is broken, it won't randomly trigger, it requires a specific event chain that won't happen without modifying the game or editing the save file to toggle a specific switch (I do not remember the number of the switch).

This game has a lot of bugs and content that is inaccessible (either because it is cut content or just bugged). I'm skeptical of them actually fully polishing the game in a single "gold" release, specially when they have been mostly been talking about new content that will be added rather than the sheer number of bugs that haven't been patched yet.
Man, it's not even just the bugs. Just about every other sentence has some sort of grammatical error. Probably the most common is where they intend to use one word, but it is missing a letter and it spells another word entirely, and it makes the sentence unintentionally hilarious or nonsensical. That kind of stuff happens when you're not reading the context to double-check which word it should be correcting to when using a spell check in a word editor. Plus, there are a lot of incorrect your/you're, its/it's, to/too that are spread throughout as well. Then the formatting issues, like with incorrect or missing character portraits, or what is clearly scene and staging text gets tagged and delivered as if a character were speaking dialogue when they weren't, stuff like that.

Last edited:

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Welp, guess it's time for me to start messing around with my save file. Since you don't know the number, can you at least tell me the name/description of the event chain that the game fails to trigger? Right now I'm at the very start of Act II.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Welp, guess it's time for me to start messing around with my save file. Since you don't know the number, can you at least tell me the name/description of the event chain that the game fails to trigger? Right now I'm at the very start of Act II.
I already modified my game files to make the event work so I really don't remember what needs to be changed to make it work properly, what I'm gonna suggest should work to bruteforce the event but keep backup saves just in case.

Make sure you don't have any other pregnancies going on at the moment
Make sure you've already had the first sex scene with the dragon
Toggle switches #3561, #3575, and #4877 ON
Go to your bedroom and progress the pregnancy like any other

If the above doesn't work, you can try this instead if you just want the preg sex scene:

Make a save just outside the dragon's cave
Toggle switch #4878 ON
Enter the dragon's cave

If neither of those work then sorry but I can't help you, I won't be able to remember what I did to patch it in my game.

untoldterrors

Jan 2, 2023
There is also a sences of Meredith with demon dogs in act 3 I believe but don't know how to trigger it?
I know I may repeat this but you know how to trigger galhart quest in act 3?
so im pretty sure it is after his quest in act3 but to get the scene i think you need to send the robot back with him, i brought it back to the castle so i didnt get that scene, im currently going through act 3 again slowly on a older version of my save, so i can test that at a later date

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes