manscout

Jun 13, 2018
so this game was originally male protagonist right? theres more scene to man then the female protagonist right?
to anyone who completed both, which one is better? male or female ? which one have more scene? and content
Total number probably not very different, a lot of voyeur scenes that don't directly involve the MC are present in both playthroughs.

Male protagonist is more harem themed, more sex scenes with the female party members and content about impregnating them.

Female protagonist is more slutty themed, more scenes with random NPCs, prostitution, and sex with monsters and beasts.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Total number probably not very different, a lot of voyeur scenes that don't directly involve the MC are present in both playthroughs.

Male protagonist is more harem themed, more sex scenes with the female party members and content about impregnating them.

Female protagonist is more slutty themed, more scenes with random NPCs, prostitution, and sex with monsters and beasts.
male mc is harem? is it lovey dovey? or is there rape and other? i want them to be slave not lover

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
male mc is harem? is it lovey dovey? or is there rape and other? i want them to be slave not lover
Its only kinda harem. More like bunch of fuckbuddies with varying degrees of submission to MC. Some you fuck on more equal ground. With some you can be rough and dominating. Mostly its just sex for fun. Outright rape? Few scenes. Once they include Mayla route in Golden Edition, it would be another scene or few.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
How do I save Sandra with the empathy options? I'm just stuck at the wall and I looked around the thread and didn't find an answer, is it just broken?

Last edited:

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
Is there any way to fix the bug where you can't speak to the paladin after planting the seeds for the nature spirit in the A Paladin's Pledge quest in act 1? Or is there still no fix for that bug? Cause I'm starting to think that was just an intended feature, because it's been like 5 years and there's nothing to fix that bug so far yet, and probably will for the future.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is there any way to fix the bug where you can't speak to the paladin after planting the seeds for the nature spirit in the A Paladin's Pledge quest in act 1? Or is there still no fix for that bug? Cause I'm starting to think that was just an intended feature, because it's been like 5 years and there's nothing to fix that bug so far yet, and probably will for the future.
It never worked for me too. I guess it just doesn't work. I also vaguely recall people complaining about this bug from the earliest versions. Meaning this quest - one of the first in the whole game both chronologically and gameplay-wise! - probably never worked.

Which is astonishing if you think about it. So maybe it is a feature, since its hard to believe such egregious bug was allowed to exist for almost as long or just as long as the whole game. Its also hard to believe it was too spaghetti-coded - I don't even think its possible when working of RPG maker since the program lays the foundation of the code for you.

Last edited:

Vendettacood

Dec 14, 2017
I coudn't find the rpdl torrent in the thread so if other people are still looking for it here it is for version 5.8b

May 2, 2018
OK, I did the first sex scene, and looking now at the switches, both #3575 and #4877 were already ON. Only #3561 is off.

Tried to switch that one on, but nothing changed.

Maybe I should start looking at the other switches labeled "dragon". I assume there is no public documentation explaining what these switches do, is there?
View attachment 2414794
question what logiciel do you use to get that

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes