blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
How can I unlock gallery option in the menu? (Already installed the gallery mod)

I'm new in the game (If anyone has a save for 5.8b it would also help)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kira999

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Hey so i currently play a charackter with the Paragon Class and i already found it weird that this class cant equip heavy armor or Weapons like the Sun Flail
But now i unlocked the Perk to wear heavy armor no matter the class and i still cant put on heavy armor any help?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Wow, you outrunned me. :4Head:

Hey so i currently play a charackter with the Paragon Class and i already found it weird that this class cant equip heavy armor or Weapons like the Sun Flail
But now i unlocked the Perk to wear heavy armor no matter the class and i still cant put on heavy armor any help?
You'd better post it in game's discord thread.

Last edited:

Sil_Silver6012

May 2, 2021
I want to download the game but the first result for it is work upload. I want to know if it's safe to use or not? If not, where can I download the game? Whenever I play the game on a website it crashes often when I enter a room, that's why I'm trying to download the game to see if I can avoid this problem.

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Yes you need have been a patreon to be added to their discord group
cant afford that :(
could anyone else maybe ask in the discord then why as a Paragon i cant use weapons like Sun Flail and why i cant euqip heavy armor even though i have the skill for it unlocked in my perk tree?

Razing

May 17, 2018
I just explored the demon realm and encountered a demon. Can we not save the demon(Beatrice) if we have chosen the origin "Farmer"?

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Lmao, looks like somebody got greedy ,despite working on buggy and shitty Arenus that no one cared about.
could you maybe ask my question in the discord?
why as a Paragon i cant use weapons like Sun Flail and why i cant euqip heavy armor even though i have the skill for it unlocked in my perk tree?

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
could you maybe ask my question in the discord?
why as a Paragon i cant use weapons like Sun Flail and why i cant euqip heavy armor even though i have the skill for it unlocked in my perk tree?
I've posted screenshot with your question yesterday, assumed that it's a bug. Guess what, today i saw that i was kicked out of their discrod. I think it's because i'm not a patreon and showed up myself first time since they have changed policy =/
Hilarious, that definitely won't make me their patreon, considering i only support stable projects with monthly or at least once it two months updates.

Last edited:

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
worth
for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gahd dam, alright I'll wait.

'nother question tho, haven't played the game in years so idk whats really been happening, did they ever get around to rework early scenes / get a unified artstyle? In terms of graphical quality, some scenes are amazing, but some scenes are abyssmal (Like the scene where you get Rulwe as fem. protag., or the orc-prison. Those are very.. ugly.)

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes