mts.

Jun 1, 2018
I haven't played this game in about a year and a half, redownloaded it, started from a completely new save and from the very beginning yet It can barely run for a minutes before it crashes. It didn't use to be like this so I can't tell if it's the new version or if the problem is on my end.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I haven't played this game in about a year and a half, redownloaded it, started from a completely new save and from the very beginning yet It can barely run for a minutes before it crashes. It didn't use to be like this so I can't tell if it's the new version or if the problem is on my end.
I use joy play so It doesn't crash but yes new version made the game have a lot of bugs the gallery has a lot of them including some sences are bug and don't trigger .

mrccmar

Sep 20, 2017
Hi. I played this game ages ago. I remembered there were portraits of the party members in the menu with damaged clothes when they reached low health. Did the developer took them away? I searched through the files and didn't find them.
Hi, reposting this again cause it got buried unanswered. If what I suspect is true, would anybody be so kind as point me to a version with the pics I mention.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Hi, reposting this again cause it got buried unanswered. If what I suspect is true, would anybody be so kind as point me to a version with the pics I mention.
Iirc clothing damage has been dropped when they ported the game to the new engine (mid 2016).
It's like a shot in the dark, but I'd try (last VX Ace release, if I am not mistaken) or V1.5 (first MV release). Maybe the portraits were still included in the latter, while unused.

Edit: added a link to V1.4, just in case someone want to extract the assets

Last edited:
Reactions: philtwo and mrccmar

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Anyone else here experiencing some kind of bug in the gallery? Thumbnails of scenes I haven't went through were visible, but they were not playable. Anybody here care to explain if there's a sort of fix to this or if it's avoidable? I also have the gallery mod installed since this issue also occured in the base game.
I'm just gonna jump on the wagon and repost this one as well. Any help/answer would be greatly appreciated.

mrccmar

Sep 20, 2017
Iirc clothing damage has been dropped when they ported the game to the new engine (mid 2016).
It's like a shot in the dark, but I'd try V1.4 (last VX Ace release, if I am not mistaken) or V1.5 (first MV release). Maybe the portraits were still included in the latter, while unused.
Thanks for the info. It's a shame, I liked that feature.

Reactions: scrumbles

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
If you read the post you will see that I said it's slated for this summer. No further info has been given
Hopefully, it has bug fixes, like being able to stop that chick from hanging herself and quests not showing up or just not starting, as well as fixing loose ends like that chick in the tower who gives you a bj and says come back later, and other stuff i cant think of right now

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is this game actually finished? I know it has the completed tag, but I've seen people here talking about a new patch, so I can't be sure.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Is this game actually finished? I know it has the completed tag, but I've seen people here talking about a new patch, so I can't be sure.
It was "Completed" since the main plot ended.
After that there have been few add-ons with new side adventures.
It is expected that one more final patch will come "soon".

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
Is the male MC heavily involved in sex scenes or is it mostly just the character watching chicks get fucked? I've been told by several others that it mostly contains voyeur and cuck-ish stuff, so I'm hesitant to play.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
which mom-son incest is best? Noble or Farmer? And Between the two of them, which mom can be impregnated by MC?
FarmMom has much more content than NobleMom.

FarmMom has 5 scenes with MalePC, of which 3 scenes have 3 variants each and another have 2, meaning 13 ways to fuck her in total. But to be frank 2 scenes per 3 variants use the same art with different dialogue. So I think it still counts as separate scenes.

NobleMom has only 2 scenes with MalePC, of which 1 have 2 variants, totalling 3 options.

FemalePC have even fewer options for both FarmMom and NobleMom.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes