PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I don't remember if I posted about this already, but I still love this game's gem/orb/enchanting system so much. With the correct gems, you can make up for a character's weaknesses and make combat SO much smoother.
And by "smoother" I mean I gave Ruksana lifesteal on her weapons so she can go insane without another party member having to stop fighting to keep her alive.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

HopefullyAnonymous1

Sep 4, 2022
In case anyone wants it, here's an apk I just made of 5.1.
Mega
Now while this apk works, you should all know that things can move kind of slow while walking around in the big open areas.

Second, in the Thief prologue and start of the main game, I had to rename several files that had the wrong capitalization, which can apparently cause problems on android. So if you do play this, if you ever get an image loading error, please let me know so that I can fix it and remake the apk. I'd do it all myself, and I will if I have to, but I don't have much free time to spend playing through the whole game fast, so any help would be great. :)

Enjoy. :)
Any way to make an APK of 5.8b?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
clearly the question was if you made her stop doing stuff, your next chance is on arc 3
Objection! If you make her quit, her scenes become available in ActII, not ActIII. AFAIK, only her scenes with furry demigod (where MalePC can join in) are locked in ActIII, everthing else is either ActI or ActII.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Objection! If you make her quit, her scenes become available in ActII, not ActIII. AFAIK, only her scenes with furry demigod (where MalePC can join in) are locked in ActIII, everthing else is either ActI or ActII.
Actl the option to maker here quit in Actll there is a sence you can trigger during the quest for a legendary necklace is xas but only if you have a love relationship with your mother. In Actll the furry demigod to be honest i don't know what that creature is ,but his name is marr and it changes into a wolf only gets trigger in slinks exiting the inn.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Who's this guy? Does he have a scene or something? Encountered him on the way to the warlock tower in North Oakshire after completing "Unseen Problems" from Sandra in Summeredge.

Screenshot_23.jpg

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
can anyone refresh my memory with the mother mc Look
and better yet some action picture I played this game before but I do Remeber it got Abandond thankfully it's back and completed

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
can anyone refresh my memory with the mother mc Look
and better yet some action picture I played this game before but I do Remeber it got Abandond thankfully it's back and completed
Its not abandoned and its Golden Edition (new content, tweaks, bugfixes) is on the way. Devs say it will be ready between April and June this year, but they could postponed the release.

Action pictures - you mean animations? No, no such thing.

As for moms - FarmMom with her MalePC son have by far the most content.

Reactions: T800

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Its not abandoned and its Golden Edition (new content, tweaks, bugfixes) is on the way. Devs say it will be ready between April and June this year, but they could postponed the release.

Action pictures - you mean animations? No, no such thing.

As for moms - FarmMom with her MalePC son have by far the most content.
there is completed tag what you mean by is on the way Devs say ???
I mean picture of how she look a sexy scene not animation

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
there is completed tag what you mean by is on the way Devs say ???
I mean picture of how she look a sexy scene not animation
Yeap, there would be post-completion patch, basically.

And I guess you've wanted some pictures for a refresher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: T800

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Yeap, there would be post-completion patch, basically.

And I guess you've wanted some pictures for a refresher.
okay now i am Disappointed first Different art
second no impregnate also not fun of ass action
:(
sadly anyway thanks bro (y)

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
okay now i am Disappointed first Different art
second no impregnate also not fun of ass action
:(
sadly anyway thanks bro (y)
There is vaginal option for FarmMom and oral for both of them, but currently no impregnation, yes. And yes, artstyle is not consistent, though I personally prefer such diversity - you are guaranteed to find something you like with dozens of styles.

Also, currently devs use single artstyle that looks like this:
That's FarmMom, by the way. Not a fan of this style, to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: T800 and JoeAngel

Kaziolas_420

Apr 30, 2021
Hey guys a bit of a weird question but how to fullscreen this game. I tried practically everything but the white bar at the top is still there.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Hey guys a bit of a weird question but how to fullscreen this game. I tried practically everything but the white bar at the top is still there.
Press F4 on your keyboard while playing the game.

Also a question for anyone who can answer: Since I'm in Act II now, can I impregnate three female characters (namely Abby, Meredith, and Ruksana) in quick succession? Thought I should ask first since I'm worried with Roundscape being a buggy game, one trigger/scenario might block the other (or the rest). Thank you in advance.

biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
i am quite looking forward for a final complete version of the game I played was probably 5.0 and it still feels there's a lot of CG/story missing. It will probably take some time given the dev is pulling in different styles of artwork plus the multiple different characters here (even different MC).

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
i am quite looking forward for a final complete version of the game I played was probably 5.0 and it still feels there's a lot of CG/story missing. It will probably take some time given the dev is pulling in different styles of artwork plus the multiple different characters here (even different MC).
there is already complete tag what are you talking about ???:unsure:

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes