Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I can't find the dwarven ale. Should it not be in this location? In the hutt I find only a chest with 20 gold in it.
1681549822979.png

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
u must ask Inn lady about it and then yes, it will be here
I asked her about it. But cannot find the ale.

EDIT: Looks like I overlooked the message about the ale in the hutt. It does not appear in the quest items menu, so I thought I didn't get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: T800

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
There is a mine in Oakshire with a chest. Can I open it and take the rusty chainmail or is there a quest an I should take it later?

I thought I could reach Slinsk through this mine, but it looks like it is a dead end. (EDIT: Ok, found the path which I can open with the pick axe.)
Can I later still kill the bastard at the bridge?

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Will I corrupt my companions if I whore them out at the castle brothel?

Edit: Also, went ahead and finished Vesper's Booty DLC. And I have to ask: Is that it? All that trouble for a trash potion? If so, tell me there's something we can do in the final update. Like raping that bitch and mounting her head on a pike.

Last edited:

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
i will be honest ...

the game look good, very long....nontheless ....... i DO NOT recommend this game.

for a simple reason.... the art.

they are a big bunch of art from like dozens of differents artist and some are seriously very pure shit.
the game will be super cool if it used all the same art, but passing from the nice art to an shitty kids drawing is really the most horrible shit i have ever see in a video game.

i cant recommend this game, its look like all the art are from deviantart, randomly selected or fuck know what.

thats very sad, because frankly the game is great, but all those arts from differents artist, changing everytime, its a real fun killer to me
Amen Brother

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes