GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is the male MC heavily involved in sex scenes or is it mostly just the character watching chicks get fucked? I've been told by several others that it mostly contains voyeur and cuck-ish stuff, so I'm hesitant to play.
Its not true. There is indeed a lot of scenes with no direct participation of MalePC or when MalePC isn't the sole top/giver/dom/whatever you call it. But there are at least no lesser amount of scenes with direct and exclusive MalePC involvement.

I suggest giving this game a try - but not now! They are still working on Golden Edition to get this game much needed polishing, which will arrive in Q2 this year - at least, such is preliminary info.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Feel lost. idk how to go to Slinsk. I think there are mistakes in Guide where we should go west but it is east.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
Feel lost. idk how to go to Slinsk. I think there are mistakes in Guide where we should go west but it is east.
on east there's broken bridge wich can be used for it. also west exit (where's church) totally have road to slinsk, you just need to "know" bout orcs through 1 of variants (wolf quest or bj if FMC)

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
on east there's broken bridge wich can be used for it. also west exit (where's church) totally have road to slinsk, you just need to "know" bout orcs through 1 of variants (wolf quest or bj if FMC)
I thought there is no exit on west (the church). I probably forget the direction due to long way not playing this game.

UPDATE 1: now that make sense. There are cave entrance on west (where 's church) and inside it there will be pickaxe that will be used for cave on east side of Oakshire

UPDATE 2: Okay so east Oakshire (entrance from bridge) is west Oakshire (entrance from church cave)... WTF? o_O

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2017
I thought there is no exit on west (the church). I probably forget the direction due to long way not playing this game.

UPDATE 1: now that make sense. There are cave entrance on west (where 's church) and inside it there will be pickaxe that will be used for cave on east side of Oakshire

UPDATE 2: Okay so east Oakshire (entrance from bridge) is west Oakshire (entrance from church cave)... WTF? o_O
Magic world :unsure:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
How to have sex with FarmMom after make her quit?
Wait till Act2 and visit her, a new dialogue will pop-up. Then you can convince her to have sex with you if you choose the right options - those will be pretty obvious.

But I must say that using her brings more options to the table - or, well, bed.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Wait till Act2 and visit her, a new dialogue will pop-up. Then you can convince her to have sex with you if you choose the right options - those will be pretty obvious.

But I must say that using her brings more options to the table - or, well, bed.
So at that point, we can have repeat sex with her? Because after choosing to use her in 1st Act & have sex with her, She will tell MC that she was tired after the sex.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
So at that point, we can have repeat sex with her? Because after choosing to use her in 1st Act & have sex with her, She will tell MC that she was tired after the sex.
As the guy've said - you do some quests and only after that you can have another scene. But if you choose using her in Act1, at certain point she will become more acceptive of your advances (I think, you have to be nice to her several times for it to trigger?). After that artwork stays the same, but text would be different - and you will be able to do it with her as much as you can.

Nimn

Apr 28, 2018
So, using every save editor around failed to give results. Is there a way to undo, rewind, or change my choices of a quest? I don't want to lose the last 9 hours of gameplay on my save just to shag rilke. Any help is very much appreciated.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Alright, I only noticed this 6 hrs into the game. Headed to the search bar, discovered that the Clawyn bedroom sex/impregnation is bugged. By the time I found out and searched about it, I already finished the Ornesse main quest, and had a threesome (twice) with Tishtyra & Clawyn. Already had her affection up by 20+ points, had done the previous sex scene required to trigger, and tried exiting and re-entering the bedroom (heck even the entire fucking castle) for several times now to no avail. Can somebody please fucking confirm if this bug has been fixed in versions prior to 5.8b? And if so, how do I trigger said scene? Because in all honesty, playing a completed game with a clusterfuck of bugs is quickly becoming irritating and frustrating. Answers will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2022
Alright, I only noticed this 6 hrs into the game. Headed to the search bar, discovered that the Clawyn bedroom sex/impregnation is bugged. By the time I found out and searched about it, I already finished the Ornesse main quest, and had a threesome (twice) with Tishtyra & Clawyn. Already had her affection up by 20+ points, had done the previous sex scene required to trigger, and tried exiting and re-entering the bedroom (heck even the entire fucking castle) for several times now to no avail. Can somebody please fucking confirm if this bug has been fixed in versions prior to 5.8b? And if so, how do I trigger said scene? Because in all honesty, playing a completed game with a clusterfuck of bugs is quickly becoming irritating and frustrating. Answers will be greatly appreciated.
The game is not totaly complete, theres one last patch that should come this year. However all of the games of this dev are quite buggy anyway so don't expect a bugfree game, if you can't stand bug you should not play their games. Best you can hope for is a saint releasing a fan made patch after next update

Aug 27, 2017
yes, there's must be 1 big patch more, but all impreg and pregnancy scene are working. not every scene starts as it happens. after impreg scene with clawyn (only she can get pregnant in act 1), u must go do some quests, then when u return to castle, she finds you and say she pregnant and can't now go with you on adventure. some more quests and u can find girl somewhere (for clawyn it's castle forest as i remember) and there's pregnancy scene. also make sure pregnancy option are ON in ur playthrough

Za_Warudo

Mar 13, 2018
Well, for anyone else who cares, here's a gallery save for version 5.8B. This is a save in Act III, with the in-game gallery already unlocked. While this won't give you quick access to all of the game's lewd scenes, it will get you access to a lot of them (up to whatever version it was that subsumed the gallery mod).

Just unzip the save file into: game install directory > www > save

It doesn't work

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes