vorkersang7

Apr 16, 2022
Can somebody help because i started the mysterious note quest and i talked to the furry whom i don't know the name to start the quest and the screen became black and i can't see anything

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
I've posted screenshot with your question yesterday, assumed that it's a bug. Guess what, today i saw that i was kicked out of their discrod. I think it's because i'm not a patreon and showed up myself first time since they have changed policy =/
Hilarious, that definitely won't make me their patreon, considering i only support stable projects with monthly or at least once it two months updates.
sorry i got you kicked then :/

Aug 27, 2017
Gahd dam, alright I'll wait.

'nother question tho, haven't played the game in years so idk whats really been happening, did they ever get around to rework early scenes / get a unified artstyle? In terms of graphical quality, some scenes are amazing, but some scenes are abyssmal (Like the scene where you get Rulwe as fem. protag., or the orc-prison. Those are very.. ugly.)
it could be done in gold patch, but i have no idea. all i can say for sure is last several (many tbh) updates there's 1 art work, but not earlys

SilverDollar97

Oct 6, 2019
Gahd dam, alright I'll wait.

'nother question tho, haven't played the game in years so idk whats really been happening, did they ever get around to rework early scenes / get a unified artstyle? In terms of graphical quality, some scenes are amazing, but some scenes are abyssmal (Like the scene where you get Rulwe as fem. protag., or the orc-prison. Those are very.. ugly.)
There is a "Gold Patch" in the works which will add new content, Gallery and bugfixes. They will be changing some art, but only to upscale it, they have not mentioned any intention to unify the old artstyle into a new one and I would not expect it since it would be a lot of scenes they would need to change given how much content there is in the game. Its slated to release this summer but I would take any release dates they give with a huge grain of salt given their track record with Arenus.

I've posted screenshot with your question yesterday, assumed that it's a bug. Guess what, today i saw that i was kicked out of their discrod. I think it's because i'm not a patreon and showed up myself first time since they have changed policy =/
Hilarious, that definitely won't make me their patreon, considering i only support stable projects with monthly or at least once it two months updates.
No rule change, a lot of former patreons still post there. Despite not having been one for a year I can still post there. I think its more likely you were kicked is because you posted a screenshot from a website for pirating content

Last edited:

mrccmar

Sep 20, 2017
Hi. I played this game ages ago. I remembered there were portraits of the party members in the menu with damaged clothes when they reached low health. Did the developer took them away? I searched through the files and didn't find them.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There is a "Gold Patch" in the works which will add new content, Gallery and bugfixes. They will be changing some art, but only to upscale it, they have not mentioned any intention to unify the old artstyle into a new one and I would not expect it since it would be a lot of scenes they would need to change given how much content there is in the game. Its slated to release this summer but I would take any release dates they give with a huge grain of salt given their track record with Arenus.

No rule change, a lot of former patreons still post there. Despite not having been one for a year I can still post there. I think its more likely you were kicked is because you posted a screenshot from a website for pirating content
When will the gold patch arrive?

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
So only patrons are allowed to report bugs or discuss in discord?? I have never talked there so Idk.
But I dont think that even matters because its not like Kaliyo post any leak or content inside discord lol, he just spam patreon links in update channel.

Last edited:

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
So only patrons are allowed to report bugs or discuss in discord?? I have never talked there so Idk.
But I dont think that even matters because its not like Kaliyo post any leak or content inside discord lol, he just spam patreon links in update channel.
problem is like this i cant ask anyone about the bug he was refering to :/

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Anyone else here experiencing some kind of bug in the gallery? Thumbnails of scenes I haven't went through were visible, but they were not playable. Anybody here care to explain if there's a sort of fix to this or if it's avoidable? I also have the gallery mod installed since this issue also occured in the base game.

Necrocytos

Oct 6, 2019
problem is like this i cant ask anyone about the bug he was refering to :/
Tbh we here are no developer of this game so almost noone can help you, or this game has too many bugs for people to even notice that one.
And furthermore you dont need to give a shit about class and weapon or anything. They really dont affect the gameplay much.
You can just edit the save file and cheat your way through the game. Like me for example, I turned on both genders so I can enjoy CG as both, and also turn on every origin and classes to unlock class quests and CG and shit.

And tbh I edit HP, MP, ATK, DEF, etc in most RPG Maker games I play as maximum 9999 and get all the items, so I dont have to waste time doing some bullshit quests and progress gameplay faster. You can probably do the same.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Tbh we here are no developer of this game so almost noone can help you, or this game has too many bugs for people to even notice that one.
And furthermore you dont need to give a shit about class and weapon or anything. They really dont affect the gameplay much.
You can just edit the save file and cheat your way through the game. Like me for example, I turned on both genders so I can enjoy CG as both, and also turn on every origin and classes to unlock class quests and CG and shit.

And tbh I edit HP, MP, ATK, DEF, etc in most RPG Maker games I play as maximum 9999 and get all the items, so I dont have to waste time doing some bullshit quests and progress gameplay faster. You can probably do the same.
how can you edit the save fiile? tried opening it before but didnt seem like something i was able to understand or edit just random charackter chains

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, is beatrice bugged? i'm trying to cure her and i have the tears but when i talk to her nothing. Also talked with the demoness also nothing? Any fix?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes