Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Installing the latest RPG Maker Version for the engine may also help. Some codes have problems, if your Engine Version is too old.

Outonbail

Mar 25, 2018
Well, for anyone else who cares, here's a gallery save for version 5.8B. This is a save in Act III, with the in-game gallery already unlocked. While this won't give you quick access to all of the game's lewd scenes, it will get you access to a lot of them (up to whatever version it was that subsumed the gallery mod).

Just unzip the save file into: game install directory > www > save
Thank you but it doesn't work. You need to upload the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave along with it.

Reactions: EvolutionKills

attemptnon

Nov 15, 2021
hey, just started it and I am lost, how do i get to slinsk ? i have already got the castle back and have meredith, tentacle monster and ruksana in my party

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Thank you but it doesn't work. You need to upload the config.rpgsave and the global.rpgsave along with it.
Is that so? I'm not at all familiar with how RPGmaker works. So I make a new ZIP archive including those files and updated my original post. Hope that fixes it for you.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
hey, just started it and I am lost, how do i get to slinsk ? i have already got the castle back and have meredith, tentacle monster and ruksana in my party
If you have Ruksana (orc girl), you have already reached Slinsk general area. To reach the town itself all you need to do is get near the entrance to Ruksana's camp map and go right.

Reactions: attemptnon

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
The game is great but the difficulty is super high. Even in easy mode.
The only thing I can say that might help is do every side quest. It's what helped me, mind you I all ways start as farmer for the more max health, then I do the dwarf's quest in the starting town.

Bobo2626

Apr 18, 2020
So besides the stats (affection and corruption) is there a difference in Clawyn if the demon wins in the soul eater quest? ...like personality, aspect ...anything like that?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Where is this fucking Rail Station ?
I've the ticket, but I can't find the rail machine in Yakotin !

May 5, 2022
I have to ask if this game is now fully complete as i think there is still so much more the can do with it. I love playing this game so ive just got to know?????????????

jacktheripper8888!

Sep 12, 2021
got a bug i think with the brothel where if you are a noble your mom shows up and at the same time the ork (or goblin idk) theif girl you put a good word in for at the begnning shows up and you just get stuck and cant do anything. any way to fix this?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes