GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I can name one but I get what you are saying. Oh and the game is Corruption of Champions 2.
Wait, aren't CoC2 a pure text quest? I've meant something on RPG-makers.

And, for all intents and purposes, CoC and CoC2 are quite bigger than Roundscape. Like, I spent days playing the first game and got nowhere near its full potential.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
With a game this big and its history with bugs, I wouldn't be surprised if I have to wait for another month or two after the gold patch release for the inevitable bugs to be patched.

*knocks on wood*
Maybe but it's still good to see their working on it. They could have pulled a SimBro on us but nope they just keep working on it.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
With a game this big and its history with bugs, I wouldn't be surprised if I have to wait for another month or two after the gold patch release for the inevitable bugs to be patched.

*knocks on wood*
If they don't patch the game post Gold Patch, then...I guess there's the dedicated fans/followers of Roundscape we can rely upon? lol

On a side note, it'd be nice if someone would volunteer to take the time to create a singular art style for the game, but that'd be a tall order. It's just annoying to look at CG scenes with inconsistent art styles. Not saying they're impossible to fap to, but still.

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
So I'm playing this game on my Android and the game is lagging balls. Is there any way to turn off the lighting? Would appreciate it if someone could tell me the plugin name. Also any other plugins i should disable to increase performance?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
So I'm playing this game on my Android and the game is lagging balls. Is there any way to turn off the lighting? Would appreciate it if someone could tell me the plugin name. Also any other plugins i should disable to increase performance?
I also play the game in android but I use joyplay don't know if you are using the same it works almost good just that some things don't work in someplace s the screen turns black or the character moves too slow ect, I had to edit the plugins of the game to play it a little bit better.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
I also play the game in android but I use joyplay don't know if you are using the same it works almost good just that some things don't work in someplace s the screen turns black or the character moves too slow ect, I had to edit the plugins of the game to play it a little bit better.
Yes im using joiplay. Could you tell me the names of the plugins you disabled. They game is playable but the lag is a pain in the ass.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes