MRDno23

Jun 4, 2023
I don't understand why the scene in the cave castle didn't show up even though I have 25 aff with demoness

Bobo2626

Apr 18, 2020
So besides the stats (affection and corruption) is there a difference in Clawyn if the demon wins in the soul eater quest? ...like personality, aspect, abilities ...anything like that?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
So besides the stats (affection and corruption) is there a difference in Clawyn if the demon wins in the soul eater quest? ...like personality, aspect, abilities ...anything like that?
I've corrupted her once - haven't seen any difference. Honestly, the only character with noticeable difference is Meredith, even Ruksana has but a few interactions that depend on her corruption.

MRDno23

Jun 4, 2023
How you can active that quest, since I back from Request from Xas quest, I counld.t active the quest

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Save with gallery unlocked. - it's just the gallery unlocked not the whole game.

I was fiddling with save editor and I think I managed to unlock the gallery.

Don't know if someone is interested on this.

If you'll use it, don't use it in your current game! Extract a new game in a different folder so you don't lose your old saves.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Save with gallery unlocked. - it's just the gallery unlocked not the whole game.

I was fiddling with save editor and I think I managed to unlock the gallery.

Don't know if someone is interested on this.

If you'll use it, don't use it in your current game! Extract a new game in a different folder so you don't lose your old saves.
I don't know how to unlock rar folders and I use joyplay on my phone not a laptop can I still open this rar folder in my phone?

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
I don't know how to unlock rar folders and I use joyplay on my phone not a laptop can I still open this rar folder in my phone?
I honestly don't know it they work the same. Idk man sorry

Tougyo

Jun 25, 2018
You can unlock rar files using third party file manager apps like 7zipper or Zarchiver, which you can get for free on the playstore.

Reactions: Necromant

Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i rescue vamp girl in act 3 mission retake oakshire in the gambling den anyone know where she go after that??

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes