GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
so i played this way back when it was still in the early 4.xx stages.. but i cant remember, does this game have any situations where your protag gets raped? i know YOU can rape others, and there's plenty of vanilla/furry/beast-race/etc content but i cant remember if there was ever any scenario where YOU the protag get raped...
FemPC has some sub non-con, that's for sure. I think MalePC has a few kinda non-con-ish scenes with forceful girls. No non-con backdoor action, though MalePC have guy-on-guy dom scenes (two in total, I guess?) and futa on male sub scenes (1 with Tysh, 1 with Carys).

So, no, this isn't Claire's Quest or Overgrown where you character can spend half the game on all fours, getting dominated.

qck22222

Oct 13, 2017
So a lot of the quests I take don't show up on the list. Am I the only one affected or is that a commonly known bug/issue? They stopped appearing there pretty much after act 1. Some of them show on there but that's pretty rare.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
So a lot of the quests I take don't show up on the list. Am I the only one affected or is that a commonly known bug/issue? They stopped appearing there pretty much after act 1. Some of them show on there but that's pretty rare.
You are not alone - that's pretty much the oldest and the biggest bug in the whole game. Fun fact: this bug existed even before they changed RPG-maker engine (which happened somewhere around 2.0 update).

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
You are not alone - that's pretty much the oldest and the biggest bug in the whole game. Fun fact: this bug existed even before they changed RPG-maker engine (which happened somewhere around 2.0 update).
I'm just hope that gold patch fixes that bug, It's such an annoying bug I've got to have my tablet open with the unofficial game guide just to see where to go. It won't make me dislike the game just make me work a bit harder.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
guys how to get scene thresome meredith maleMC with kerrek the Minotaur after main quest in Emek’s Rest ?
After finishing the emeks rest mission Meredith needs to make out with kerrek in emek's it's only possible if she is corrupt after that she gets pregnant and invites the minotaur and the Mc character for a threesome in the castle there is another way but I didn't know how to trigger it.

Reactions: 7195648
Oct 21, 2018
so... bit of a weird question, is there a way to disable/remove gamepad support for this? i was going to play it in my spare time while playing another game, alt+tab'ing between the two as needed/desired, but seems when i try to play the other game (which i use a gamepad for) this game is picking up my inputs and doing all sorts of random crap...

Dec 28, 2017
After finishing the emeks rest mission Meredith needs to make out with kerrek in emek's it's only possible if she is corrupt after that she gets pregnant and invites the minotaur and the Mc character for a threesome in the castle there is another way but I didn't know how to trigger it.
i got scene, you need in and out castle and talking meredith outside the garden then sleep in your room

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
will the gold patch get added to the base game or is more of a optional mod type thing
Nobody knows yet, but most likely it will be the same stuff like with every other update - you'll download the whole thing.

So, I'd say you should get current version while you still can. If you want to compare, for example.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Just that the first of the next month they will release the gold patch
Yeahhhh I doubt that.

Where did you get the information from? patreon?
So far it felt like the damage control of arenus took most of their time and they are in general very silent about the gold patch.

Arenus was such a shame man so my hopes lies solely on the gold patch for roundscape for now.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeahhhh I doubt that.

Where did you get the information from? patreon?
So far it felt like the damage control of arenus took most of their time and they are in general very silent about the gold patch.

Arenus was such a shame man so my hopes lies solely on the gold patch for roundscape for now.
Why'd they shit the bed with Arenus? Did not care at all about that game, tried it once, and it was too slow and grindy for too little reward.

Reactions: MAXmaxmax160
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes