GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Perhaps off topic, but what are your favorite parts of the game?
Okay, like the idea, do the idea.

Parts I like:
1. Slinsk for its gloomy porttown atmosphere. Perpetual rain, moody music, tons of content. Also, Farm Mom is there too, so that's a huge win in my book. Besides, its an early-game hub, so you better love it.
2. Nexilim desert for its exoticism and, well, nexilims. Not gonna lie, I am quite a futa-fag. That place with its Middle Eastern aesthetic is hella fun.
3. Castle for its endless banters and encounters. Each time you go around the corner something happens. Quite a lot, in fact. Also, I love its basic building mechanic - making good places grow even better always warms my heart.
4. Summeredge for its mass of content. And Club Summerheat. And that buggy corrupt noble mansion quest. Oh, and that slave ring quest! And arena. And Carys and Luna questline. Damn, that place is full of good quests!

Parts I didn't like much:
1. That northern shithole where some bitch throws you into prison. Feels like filler, plays like filler, fuck that place with all kinds of dicks. Me and my homies hate that place. Even Murkhal haven't tried to conquer it because how much it sucks.
2. Laroavia - jungle vibes are cool and all, but amount of content isn't stellar. Besides, I don't dig preleks much.
3. Novos - very rich environment of empty snowy mountains and empty fiery caves. Though the quests are fine, if rare.
4. Deep Woods - more like deep in the asshole. Huge swaths of woodland nowhere with too little to do and basic enemies that pop like baloons (Slinsk area has arguably harder encounters).
5. Furry land - call me fantasy racist, but I am not into beastmen, period. The entire idea that for the next few hours I'll be dealing with nothing but beastmen had always put me off so much I... Never actually tried the area, lol.

Parts that are okay:
1. Oakshire - cozy, sunny, funny. Its a starting location, and quite a good at that! A couple of good quests, nice easy to navigate area, not too big, not too small. Very memorable for a good reason (its the starting area!) and a bad reason (Act I finale...). But other than that - there isn't much to do and you quickly chew through its contents, meaning 90% of the game you barely go there.
2. Literally every map for Act II final quests. Cool, functional, a lot of stuff. But you visit them once and forget about them in 5 minutes.
3. Yakotin and adjacent areas - I don't know why, but despite its huge size, the fact that its the finale of the game, tons of quests and contents, it never stuck with me. Yes, its a good area, but game just threw a Deity of Death and Deadly Doom at your party, so how could I take the story of Yakotin seriously? Oh, some guy just found a shard of Murkhal's power, SPOOOOKY! I just beat the whole guy himself.

Parts that aren't terrible, only meh:
1. Xas - has some cool stuff, some nice content, very cool vibe. But its tiny and there isn't much to do! One of its brighter sides is that due to its tiny size it won't bore you down.
2. Vesunna - feels odd to have another huge event comparable to invasion of Murkhal take so little place in the story, but its an add-on, so, duh. Good quest, good reward, but super tiny.
3. That place that Succubus finds hellish - yeah, hella (pun intended) unique vibes, a heaven for farming lvls, Beatrice has cool quest... And that's literally ALL THERE IS! And yes, technically its a part of the Castle, but common - its damn portal to another world. Can't count them as one!

Oh, and there is also Vesper's booty questline. To be perfectly honest, I... forget about it each time I play this game. To this day I forgot to try this quest.

So, I think that's all.

And as far as contents are concerned, I have five favorite things to do:
- corrupting party members, especially Meredith;
- Farm Mom;
- keeping Mayla in cage;
- keeping Xyless in stables;
- being the heroic sociopath no one asked for, to the point when goddes of valor has roughly this reaction when you meet her: "oh shit, I have to deal with YOU".

Last edited:

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
I really hope the Gold patch fleshes out the origins some more, or at least adds more origin exclusive scenes. They all feel really unfinished, even though a good origin arc can make a good game into a great one (Dragon Age Origins). For example, you can't even inform the Noble mom that your father is dead even though they're all worried for him at the start of the game. I'd rather they spend some time polishing and finishing this game, because they get patreon money regardless, and it's a shame to leave such a great game almost in a beta state.

Does anyone have actual information about the content of the Gold patch? Is it going to be an actual fix or will it be another DLC "adventure" unrelated to the main quest?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Does anyone have actual information about the content of the Gold patch? Is it going to be an actual fix or will it be another DLC "adventure" unrelated to the main quest?
They promised fixes AND new content. For example, you'll be able to romance Mayla to get a new ending. Among other things. Oh, and they promised to drop it till the end of June, so in 2 weeks or so.

Aug 27, 2017
I really hope the Gold patch fleshes out the origins some more, or at least adds more origin exclusive scenes. They all feel really unfinished, even though a good origin arc can make a good game into a great one (Dragon Age Origins). For example, you can't even inform the Noble mom that your father is dead even though they're all worried for him at the start of the game. I'd rather they spend some time polishing and finishing this game, because they get patreon money regardless, and it's a shame to leave such a great game almost in a beta state.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
Oct 21, 2018
so i played this way back when it was still in the early 4.xx stages.. but i cant remember, does this game have any situations where your protag gets raped? i know YOU can rape others, and there's plenty of vanilla/furry/beast-race/etc content but i cant remember if there was ever any scenario where YOU the protag get raped...

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes