Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Make sure you don't have any other pregnancies going on at the moment
Make sure you've already had the first sex scene with the dragon
Toggle switches #3561, #3575, and #4877 ON
OK, I did the first sex scene, and looking now at the switches, both #3575 and #4877 were already ON. Only #3561 is off.

Tried to switch that one on, but nothing changed.

Maybe I should start looking at the other switches labeled "dragon". I assume there is no public documentation explaining what these switches do, is there?
switches.png

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
The save or the gallery? Cause the gallery is buggy as hell, and there's no fixing that unless you know how to mod RPG Maker and want to get into the code yourself. Some of the scenes still don't activate, will spit up an error, will display the wrong portraits, and many more will end with a black screen that forces you to close and re-launch the game.

I used a save editor to add the needed gold, blood, and valor gems to 'sacrifice' to unlock the gallery in that save, that's it. It is otherwise a legit play through of the entire game until I reached Act III. But I remember using the gallery mod on older versions that weren't imbedded into the game and didn't need the hackneyed 'complete Act II and sacrifice X,Y, & Z' bullshit that the current version does, and it was still quite buggy even back then.
Just the gallery but I'm using joyplay on Android so I don't know how to use the mods neither

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
OK, I did the first sex scene, and looking now at the switches, both #3575 and #4877 were already ON. Only #3561 is off.

Tried to switch that one on, but nothing changed.

Maybe I should start looking at the other switches labeled "dragon". I assume there is no public documentation explaining what these switches do, is there?
View attachment 2414794
I think I remember now.

#3561 is the main switch that keeps track of the PC being pregnant, there is a parallel running event that toggles it off in the PC's bedroom if it runs through a list of possible pregnancy types and doesn't find a match, for some reason the dragon pregnancy is not in that list so the pregnancy switch gets toggled off. I think I had modded my game to temporarly disable that event.

With a save editor, I think you can toggle switch #3568 ON (wolf pregnancy) before entering your bedroom, you will end up getting a bit of extra dialogue during the first stage of the pregnancy about wolf pups, but after that the dragon pregnancy seems to supersede it and it should work as normal.

Reactions: Autismo01

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
so im pretty sure it is after his quest in act3 but to get the scene i think you need to send the robot back with him, i brought it back to the castle so i didnt get that scene, im currently going through act 3 again slowly on a older version of my save, so i can test that at a later date
I can't trigger his quest in Act 3 that's what I'm asking, how to trigger galhart (quest of the mines) because I don't know what I missed, when I'm in act 3 the only thing I unlock is galhart leaving the castle with his wife

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
haven't played this game in years and will need to start from the beginning when I play it again because I forgot almost everything. I wish there was a "New Game+" option so that my old 40 hours save is of some use at least lol. I have seen an RPGM game include New Game+ before, so it is definitely doable. I wish it was available here :/

Jun 7, 2022
haven't played this game in years and will need to start from the beginning when I play it again because I forgot almost everything. I wish there was a "New Game+" option so that my old 40 hours save is of some use at least lol. I have seen an RPGM game include New Game+ before, so it is definitely doable. I wish it was available here :/
Just as a heads up, there should be a final update this years and the saves from before won't be compatible

• Wow
Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just as a heads up, there should be a final update this years and the saves from before won't be compatible
Wait, what? I thought the game was finished in 2021. It even has the completed tag.
What will this new update include and why won't the saves be compatible? The saves part especially is weird tbh, even more so because the dev has said before that he always targets save compatibility because of how long the game is.
Also, any estimate for when it will be released?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Wait, what? I thought the game was finished in 2021. It even has the completed tag.
What will this new update include and why won't the saves be compatible? The saves part especially is weird tbh, even more so because the dev has said before that he always targets save compatibility because of how long the game is.
Also, any estimate for when it will be released?
It's called the golden patch of roundscape Adorevia the last update, and that it will add more contents, fix bugs, all this info was posted 3 years ago and still no confirmation of when will it be released some say this year or next year but no confirmed date yet

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
It's called the golden patch of roundscape Adorevia the last update, and that it will add more contents, fix bugs, all this info was posted 3 years ago and still no confirmation of when will it be released some say this year or next year but no confirmed date yet
Damn. Honestly I think that might be vaporware at this point. Still, thank you very much for the note guys :).

Last edited:

handsonfun

Oct 13, 2021
Damn. Honestly I think that might be vaporware at this point. Still, thank you very much for the note guys :).
A lot of people thought Arenus would be vaporware too and yet it got released. As a hot buggy mess, but it did get a release.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
so this game was originally male protagonist right? theres more scene to man then the female protagonist right?
to anyone who completed both, which one is better? male or female ? which one have more scene? and content

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes