kiba945

Apr 20, 2018
Hello! Quick question! I'm editing the save file to try and ensure pregnancy because the random chance is annoying, I managed to dig into the variable but should I increase or lower the value to ensure more pregancies?

As it is right now the code thingie looks like this:
242: PregnancyChance 3

Should I increase or lower it?

Aug 27, 2017
Hello! Quick question! I'm editing the save file to try and ensure pregnancy because the random chance is annoying, I managed to dig into the variable but should I increase or lower the value to ensure more pregancies?

As it is right now the code thingie looks like this:
242: PregnancyChance 3

Should I increase or lower it?
idk bout that specially, i used this 3561 to force pregnancy and any between 3564-3568
it's in switch section

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
Out of Curiosity... I was just playing Emeks Rest and the Gnols (Dog People that aint the one off cerberus's) mentioned that they sell Glyphs,Orbs and Marks... Is there a specific requirement to unlock the store for that? (As Farming for crystal cores in the hopes of getting good orbs/stuff (Legendary Shadow Orbs for Meredith) is getting tedious)

Also... Whats the "Blood" reward obtained from the final Abyss Challenge?

Last edited:

Inuxius4201

Mar 24, 2022
Anyone know how to get nilke to not leave? No matter what conversation option I choose, she always ends up leaving a note and leaving.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Anyone know how to get nilke to not leave? No matter what conversation option I choose, she always ends up leaving a note and leaving.
In the first meeting say your name then return a second time say I wanted to know my neighbors, then say I am not , then get the items touch her when she is cooking when she ask you to let go of her do it don't go further

Reactions: T800

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Can any of the starter moms be impregnanted by the male mc's ? Im here for the incest. And mom preggo bellies.
The Farmer origins mother can be knocked up at the moment and you can bang the Noble origins mother as well but I don't believe she can be knocked up yet.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
But do we see them pregnant ? I want preggo bellies on the moms made by us the sons? Also you say 'yet' but the game is complete??
This game will have like version 1.1 - Golden Edition, post-complete version, a lot of new stuff, polished old stuff, all the stuff, all the fun.

At least, so they promise. They've demonstrated new artworks back in October, as well as went into some details of what they are working on. Some people believe they will do it this year. Dunno - no dates yet.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Wait-wait-wait, can you elaborate? The only time you fuck her at the Castle is that scene in ActII when she visits you. I discount Castle Brothel scene - that was in the ass.
Sorry I miss typed the act because it has been years since I have done it back in 4.8. She has another sex scene in the castle where she asks you to impregnate her but I have forgotten the exact step by step process.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Sorry I miss typed the act because it has been years since I have done it back in 4.8. She has another sex scene in the castle where she asks you to impregnate her but I have forgotten the exact step by step process.
Well, I ask because I've checked the guide, checked the image folder, checked in-game while playing it - and still haven't seen anything like that.

Frostvein

May 18, 2022
how's the male main character route, seeing previous comments made that it has content that has to do with the female characters you can be involved with going and sleeping with other people or animals? Can this be avoided by being on a certain route with them?

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I remember giving this game a shot a year or two ago as a male MC and quit pretty fast due to the sheer amount of cuck-ish stuff and very little sex involving the MC. Is that still the case or is the male MC more involved now?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There's is a lot of sense if the pictures folder of the zip file but unfortunately the process to unlock them it's difficult with out knowing how to trigger the sences, and the walkthrough it's incomplete witch makes it more difficult to trigger the sense they recommend me to see the patron but it's not fo free, and I don't want to waste money on some questions, we need the date of the release of the golden update

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes