HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
don't know about requisites I'm in act 3 redhead elf is in the inn. i just have no idea how far in act 3 and mom doesn't work at the brothel too.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
i've been waiting over seven years for this game to finish and with the complete edition arriving soon it'll finally be time to play.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
What I wouldn't give for an updated walkthrough of this...
In the 5.8 walkthrough there is some info that has not been added a lot of sences that we don't know how to trigger the only option we have is to wait for the gold update and a new walkthrough.

Reminds me someone know when the gold version of roundscape will arrive ?

Sidbolt

Feb 21, 2021
Any tips for defeating the fallen spirits in the Whitemoon abyss? their DPS kills everyone before anything can be done
grind mobs and use the forge to get hp% and regen gems like mark of the vampire and defender glyph so you become invincible, then set difficulty to easy and level up a few times, i killed blood the last one at levl 70 with followers at 50, my team was me, clawyn, meredith and ruksana good luck

Vieper_Foox

Jun 13, 2018
What do I do If I can't move in the game, I am stuck in one area can't move forward, Backwards, left, or right, Is there a way to teleport myself to a different area, or debug my player sprite so I can move? Please I need Help

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I want to reset rilke's quests and events with the save editor, but I can't see the name related to rilke in the switch list. Do you know the numbers or names of events and quests related to rilke?

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
the guide says that its pregnancy potion + but the vendor just has regular and i do have the other 2 items the rope and the booze so what gives this game is really buggy and the guides are no help sometimes
You'll need a special anti pregnancy potion that's only sell in summeredge brothel

Reactions: T800
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes